Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

romeo 4 president

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by romeo 4 president

  1. Paris must have a really good ballclub this year. Clark is probably the favorite to win the region, and Paris must have had a great chance to win the ballgame. Is Paris a region contender?
  2. Great comeback by the Cats, down 7-0 in the first, comeback and pick up a win. Austin Monroe went 5-5 with a homer. This one was a little sloppy because of the weather, but turns out to be a good one for the Cats. :thumb:
  3. Pendleton County has every tryout/practice outside since February 15. Kinda cold
  4. The game is tommorrow. I don't know much about Franklin, but I do know that this will be the last game Jeff Gibson, Tyler Mains, Dustin Bishop, Pat Elliot, Jon Elrod, and an injured Terry Davis will play in Falmouth. So I think the Cats will come out blazing and win by 15-20 points. Should be an emotional game.
  5. First the Cats have to worry about Franklin Co. tommorrow, but after that I will say PC by 5-10 points, well played by both sides, but in the end, the more talented team winning.
  6. I think Kane Belcher from Pendleton County will have a good year next year. He is a little soft this year, but I think in another year he will be one of the better big men in the state. He definetly has enough talent to.
  7. I don't know how Elrod is only honorable mention. He has had a great year and definetly deserves to be on the first team. The 10th region POY should be Pat Elliot.
  8. 5-Paintsville 3-Franklin County 3-Ballard 1-Lexington Christian 1-University Heights 1-Ashland Blazer 1-Bishop Brossart 1-Scott County 1-Danville 1-Cambellsville TB- 128
  9. You are exactly right, the PC fans were great last night. All of the Highlands fans can blame the loss on the refs, but the fact is that the better team definetly won, and it shows that Bluebird fans can't accept the fact that they lost to a really, really good basketball team fair and square last night. Highlands played hard, but they definetly were not even close to being in as good a shape as PC. The Cats wore them down with 6 players. Good win for Pendleton.
  10. I totally agree, you have to keep the region tourney in the Fieldhouse. It is not that much of a homecourt advantage, and Maysville is a lot closer for the NKY 10th region people than Mt. Sterling. Keep it at Mason County.
  11. Haven't really followed Shelby Co. this year. Besides the 5/3 Classic, who have they played/beaten of any significance? This might be a reason for the low rating, weak schedule.
  12. There is no better experence than being in Fieldhouse for the 10th Region Championship game in March. It is a great place to watch a game.
  13. I definetly think PC will come out on top, but I bet it is closer than most people think. I think the Indians will come out on fire, remembering the beatdown they got at the hands of the Cats in the region championship last year. I have the PC in a close one, 68-60.
  14. The Harrison game will be pretty close first round probably, but I think the Cats will pull it out by double digits. Whoever wins the other game will probably be torn apart by PC. Shouldn't be a very close district championship game.
  15. Must have been a great game to watch. I am sure it had you on the edge of your seat. :laugh:
  16. George Rogers Clark-5 Madison Central-3 Mason County-3 Rockastle County-1 University Heights-1 Wayne County-1 Rose Hill-1 Southwestern-1 Owen County-1 Seneca-1 TB-125
  17. I expect this one to be close early, and then PC pull away late with a 10+ point victory. Conditioning definetly isn't an issue with the Cats, and I think PC is just too talented for the Birds to handle. Should be a good crowd, and I expect the Cats to play well.
  18. Pendleton County starts out with Tates Creek, then they play Lexington Christian.
  19. Pendleton County 1B-senior-Graham White 2B-???? SS-junior-Dustin Yelton 3B-senior-Brad Wright LF-senior-Tyler Rawe CF-senior-Austin Monroe RF-junior-Kris Fields C-freshman-Patrick Johnson
  20. Another easy win for PC. However, this one will probably be the last easy one the rest of the year. They are at Montgomery and play Highlands next week, then they close the year out with Franklin at home and at Mason. The Cats looked a little sluggish last night, but they still won by almost 40, so I am not complaining.
  21. I partially agree with you, gold sunrise. If you can somehow get PC in foul trouble, especially Elrod or Mains, the team is not nearly as effective. However, when everyone is healthy and out of foul trouble, I don't think there is a team in the region that can stop them. They have too many weapons.
  22. Where was the game played at? Either way a solid win for the Bluebirds.
  23. Great road win for the Cardinals. Clark County is definetly the biggest obstacle between Pendleton County and Rupp Arena. Obviously the key to beating them is stopping Knowles, but I don't know if there is anybody in the region that can. I still think PC is a heavy favorite to repeat as region champs, but Clark is definetly gaining a little ground, especially after that close call in Winchester earlier in the year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.