Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region All-Region Team

Featured Replies

The Members of this season's 10th Region - All Region Team as voted upon by the 10th Region Coaches Are:

 

Troy Cooper - Bishop Brossart

Russell Allen - Bourbon County

Tyson Jones - Bourbon County

Brett White - Campbell County

Marcus Clines - Campbell County

Preston Knowles - Clark County

Tristen Jones - Clark County

Julius Talbott - Harrison County

Cory Britt - Harrison County

Mikah Turner - Mason County

Darius Miller - Mason County

Cameron Ryals - Montgomery County

Chase Dumphord - Paris

Tyler Mains - Pendleton County

Patrick Elliot - Pendleton County

Kyle Howard - Scott

Justin Pelle - Silver Grove

 

HONORABLE MENTION

 

Josh White - Augusta

Levi Gallagher - Augusta

Jeremy Hardymon - Augusta

Jimmy Uebel - Brossart

Jesse Hall - Bracken Co

Travis Massey - Deming

Jordan Massey - Deming

Adam Cunningham - Harrison County

Clifton Willoughby - Nicholas County

Jon Elrod - Pendleton County

Kane Belcher - Pendleton County

Chris Owens - St. Patrick

Corey Pelle - Silver Grove

 

The All-Region Team will be honored at the 10th Region Banquet on March 21st at 6pm at Mason County High School Cafeteria.

 

Congratulations to all of the recipients!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all of these players!

Surprised to see Elrod and Belcher as honorable mention? :confused:

Surprised to see Elrod and Belcher as honorable mention? :confused:

Definite shame that Elrod did not make the first list!!

Definite shame that Elrod did not make the first list!!

 

 

Is Elrod the big gargantuan(sp?) kid from Pendelton?

Is Elrod the big gargantuan(sp?) kid from Pendelton?

I think that you are talking about Patrick Elliott.

I think that you are talking about Patrick Elliott.

How big is Elrod and Belcher?

Surprised to see Elrod and Belcher as honorable mention? :confused:

 

 

I know they are definately the best team, but should they seriously get 45 starters when the fifth is injured?

I dont know a whole lot about the 10th region but I have watched Darius Miller play some and he is a stud. I look forward to watching him play on down the road.

Do they pick a Player of the Year? If so I would have to believe that Patrick Elliott is a cinch to win that award..

No cinches in the 10th Region for Player of the Year. I like Knowles and Miller as well as Elliott. I am sure there are others too. I am surprised at some of the names on the list though, I guess name recognition plays a big factor in determining the All Region Team.

Congradulations Marcus Clines and Brett White!

How big is Elrod and Belcher?

 

Elrod is about 6'4'', 170 lbs. and Belcher is 6'7'', 185 lbs.

No cinches in the 10th Region for Player of the Year. I like Knowles and Miller as well as Elliott. I am sure there are others too. I am surprised at some of the names on the list though, I guess name recognition plays a big factor in determining the All Region Team.

You have to put Brett White in there as well. Very impressive numbers playing a strong schedule and having every team keying on him.

I don't know how Elrod is only honorable mention. He has had a great year and definetly deserves to be on the first team. The 10th region POY should be Pat Elliot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.