Best Place To Watch A Game

Where is the best place in the state to watch a basketball game?

Personally, I've always liked Ryle & Holmes in the 9th, in that order. Both are very big gyms, so very rarely do you have to get there too early to get a good seat. I give Ryle the edge - I think they have more lower level seating.

I have never seen a high school game in The Fieldhouse (Mason County), but I think it's an awesome place to watch basketball - the same goes for Scott County.

Hands down... Morton Combs Athletic Complex ..not a bad seat in the house....lighting is super....giant 4 sided scoreboard....great place to see a game!

I agree. I didn't think they used to have good lighting, but since their renovation it is much better. And part of the arena has chairback seating. :thumb:

One of the most exciting places to watch KY high school basketball has to be the Reed Conder Gym at Marshall County - home of the famous HoopFest. It seats 6000; has a waiting list for the 964 chair seats which have been sold out since the gym opened in 1980 (one of my family members owns one). Their clock-score keeper hasn't missed a Marshall County home game since 1975. That's loyalty!

One of the most exciting places to watch KY high school basketball has to be the Reed Conder Gym at Marshall County - home of the famous HoopFest. It seats 6000; has a waiting list for the 964 chair seats which have been sold out since the gym opened in 1980 (one of my family members owns one). Their clock-score keeper hasn't missed a Marshall County home game since 1975. That's loyalty!

WOW!!!

I agree, that's some loyalty.

I saw Marshall County at the state tournament a few years back, and they had a HUGE crowd. I loved their mascot, a cowboy with a hat as huge as their fan following.