Deviman's 38th district prediction.

On Feb. 27 Deming vs Nicholas is all but a lock that the Black Devils will be making another trip to the 10th region tournament, hope Travis Massey is back before then, he is out now for grades, to me it's a common problem with him just about every year. Deming also has lost Billy Graves for til next year but Freshman Nathan Mitchell is doing well.

On Feb. 28. Pendleton County vs Harrison County, The Thorobreds will but up a fight in this game but I predict Pendleton County by 12. I remeber the Thorobreds game against Mason County last year and I thought Mason County would aleast make to the Championship against Pendleton County last year but lo and behold Harrison County pulled it out against the Royals.

My Prediction winner is Pendleton County.

Your comments or views welcomed. :rolleyes:

The Harrison game will be pretty close first round probably, but I think the Cats will pull it out by double digits. Whoever wins the other game will probably be torn apart by PC. Shouldn't be a very close district championship game.

District title is the Harrison/PC game. ;)

On Feb. 27 Deming vs Nicholas is all but a lock that the Black Devils will be making another trip to the 10th region tournament, hope Travis Massey is back before then, he is out now for grades, to me it's a common problem with him just about every year. Deming also has lost Billy Graves for til next year but Freshman Nathan Mitchell is doing well.

On Feb. 28. Pendleton County vs Harrison County, The Thorobreds will but up a fight in this game but I predict Pendleton County by 12. I remeber the Thorobreds game against Mason County last year and I thought Mason County would aleast make to the Championship against Pendleton County last year but lo and behold Harrison County pulled it out against the Royals.

My Prediction winner is Pendleton County.

Your comments or views welcomed. :rolleyes:

I agree that Deming should beat NC, but I wouldn't call it a lock. Remember two years ago when Augusta had a very, very good team and were an 18 point favorite they were considered a lock but your Devils pulled off the upset.

I agree that Deming should beat NC, but I wouldn't call it a lock. Remember two years ago when Augusta had a very, very good team and were an 18 point favorite they were considered a lock but your Devils pulled off the upset.

I do remember that and I was at the game.

Something that I would like to forget :cry: :mad: I was in that game.

Here's a interesting little story I'll let you in on, Brandon Workman was in a wreck just a few hours before the game started. I came up on the accident, he wasn't hurt, just a little shook up, and as I stood there talking to him I said "Brandon let the adreline your feeling help you in the game tonight," well it worked, not that I wished Augusta any bad luck but the boys didn't go down as easy this game and it worked out for them.

Here's a interesting little story I'll let you in on, Brandon Workman was in a wreck just a few hours before the game started. I came up on the accident, he wasn't hurt, just a little shook up, and as I stood there talking to him I said "Brandon let the adreline your feeling help you in the game tonight," well it worked, not that I wished Augusta any bad luck but the boys didn't go down as easy this game and it worked out for them.

Yes they played a great game, not taking anything away from them. :thumb: