Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Outside tryouts

Featured Replies

Anyone had any days outside yet for tryouts?

If I were to make a guess based on past years, I would say Ryle, Scott, and CovCath have all seen the parking lot this year.

Rocks has had 2 tryouts on their new football field. Talk about true bounces...

If I were to make a guess based on past years, I would say Ryle, Scott, and CovCath have all seen the parking lot this year.

Nope CCH has that nice turf everything feild!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ludlow was outside Feb. 15th and has been another handful of days.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.