Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. At a Class "A" school, Coaches often don't really have much of a choice on pulling kids up. When you are lucky to pull three or four kids per grade level that play it truely turns into a number game not in your favor.
  2. Has anybody heard of who the the new coach is going to hire for a coaching staff?
  3. I would first try to spell his name right, it's Jon Hopkins (there is no H in his name). Then I would tell him he has a better chance getting the Pope Bennadict to come to Owen than he does getting Jon to come back.
  4. All of these statements are valid if all of the If's check out.
  5. I understand that. I have seen the KHSAA take their sweet time when looking at transfers moving to other schools. Players with considerable less talent moving to schools who really don't have a chance to contend for the State crown. All of these instances were held up and kids lost partial seasons because those schools didn't have the pull and weren't picked to contend. I understand that everybody is supposed to operate under the same rules, I just don't think this is really being practiced.
  6. They can actually hold a real investigation. If those two ended up somewhere else, less known, there would be hearing after hearing.
  7. No you really can't blame the school, or the players for wanting to come to Scott County. I blame the KHSAA for turning a blind eye to these constant transfers, and not giving that same treatment to schools that don't have the tradition and power that Scott County has.
  8. I've got no problems with transfers, but it seems to me that everybody isn't on the same playing field. If a player wants to move to a smaller school, red flags are immediately thrown up and an investigation is oncoming. If the same kid wants to go to a school with a great tradition and a well known coach, well that is okay.....Play on.
  9. I know he had some run-ins with the law, But I never heard if he went to play somewhere or not.
  10. :jump::jump: Hilarious,:jump::jump::jump:
  11. Dante Smith...... maybe just a guess. Atlanta Hawks.
  12. Yeah you are right. Walton had a heck of a year. Congratulations to the coaches and players.
  13. My bad I'm feeling just a little sensitive tonight. It was a big win for the Cats tonight and I just want to bask in the glow of a huge Win.
  14. Are you and madman having a hate Gallatin Convention?
  15. You don't know when to stop. Thanks for picking against the Cats once again. Don't hate the player hate the game.
  16. Your right I haven't picked every game right but I do know I'm 23-6 in picking the Wildcats while you are about 6-23 picking against them. Stay classy San Diego.
  17. Good call once again Nostradamus.:thumb: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  18. And the fact that nobody plays team defense in AAU which also makes it a different game.
  19. When I was there the game hovered around ten.
  20. Congrats to St Henry, They seem to always play hard.
  21. Very true....Confucious say " Live by the three, die by the three."
  22. I expected North to win this one. They have beeen hot lately.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.