Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eugene Wade - What ever happened to?

Featured Replies

What became of Shelby County's Eugene Wade? Is he playing anywhere?

I know he had some run-ins with the law, But I never heard if he went to play somewhere or not.

Eugene did have some problems but has straightened everything out. I'm not sure what he is doing now basketball wise though.

If there was ever one kid who had all of the athletic ability in the world, it would have been Eugene.

I only saw him play at the state tournament and it would be a shame for all that potential to go unused.

I thought the kid could jump well and dunk it easily enough, but I was never impressed with him. Too skinny... and for years I watched as smaller players kept him out of the paint. For a player to be 4-5 inches taller than most of the kids I saw guard him, he was not able to capitalize on his hieght advantage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.