Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham 60 Oldham Co 54

Featured Replies

Defending 8th Region champ ousted knocked in first round!

Defending 8th Region champ ousted knocked in first round!

 

I expected North to win this one. They have beeen hot lately.

Wow. The Champs are out, 8th is wide open just like we all thought!

When is the last time Oldham Co. did not make it to the region tournament?

WOW! I guess this is not much of shock because North is good. Forrest not in the regional is big news.

Looking forward to watching North. Congrats.

Congrat's to North Oldham...a new kid in the regionals....could make some noise...I think they will beat South Old. in the finals..they're the 'hot' team in the region right now!

  • Author
Congrat's to North Oldham...a new kid in the regionals....could make some noise...I think they will beat South Old. in the finals..they're the 'hot' team in the region right now!

 

I think it will be a good game, but I too think that North will pull out the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.