Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 67 Boone County 57

Featured Replies

Just got the call from my dad, First and foremost congrats to Coach Hicks, always has his team prepared in the tournament. Ill be the first to say I was way wrong on this one, Boone has now lost in the first round of the districts the last three years straight. Cant wait to hear about this one.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Huge. Congrats Conner!

Keep your heads up BC, you all had a good year. Sooner or later all that talent will win.

Once again, I take my hat off to my man Coach Hicks.

 

Boone out? Yikes.

Keep your heads up BC, you all had a good year. Sooner or later all that talent will win.

 

Huge win for Conner. Congrats! Very disappointing finish to a nice season for Boone. You can have all that talent but if you don't have someone directing them, it doesn't matter.

When Boone beat Rose Hill, I looked up their record and saw they were one of the better teams in the 9th.

 

What a big upset this is, congrats to Conner on the win. :thumb:

  • Author
Huge win for Conner. Congrats! Very disappointing finish to a nice season for Boone. You can have all that talent but if you don't have someone directing them, it doesn't matter.

 

Well said, I am positive there will be some fits thrown in Florence tonight.

Nice win for Conner.

 

 

Congrats to Boone on a solid season.

Huge win for Conner. Congrats! Very disappointing finish to a nice season for Boone. You can have all that talent but if you don't have someone directing them, it doesn't matter.

 

I think maybe some people up north have over-evaluated all that talent:lol:

Another early exit for Boone...can't wait for the Boone faithful to weigh in on this one!

Last time boone won the districts was in 2004.

Another early exit for Boone...can't wait for the Boone faithful to weigh in on this one!

 

I'm sure it will be the same ole song and dance.

Who was on that 2004 team for Boone County?

I'm sure it will be the same ole song and dance.

I bet somebody will chime in with the "Ballad of AAU domination"!

  • Author
Who was on that 2004 team for Boone County?

 

Travis Rasso, David McFarland, Sean Herron, Steven Schloemer, Joel Fox, Parker Labouteaux, Josh Coldiron, Chase Floyd, Dwayne Combs, I know Im missing a few but those were the main players. A very senior heavy team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.