Everything posted by BR90
-
The Old Rivalry - Male vs. Manual
I would look up the out of state stuff again. Out of state teams do not count towards Playoff points.
-
The Old Rivalry - Male vs. Manual
No. if you have a three way tie (manual beats Male) Then you go to non Dristrict wins. Out of state Teams dont count. Thus Male has wins over ballard, Hoptown,Senca, Those teams wins are what counts. I think they have combined for 12 or so wins. Manual has Warren central, eastern, meade County. I think those teams have combined for 12 or so wins. So If Manual wins and Their three teams win, then it would go ST X, Manual, Male, PRP. If male wins Then it Goes Male, St X, manual, PRP. So the game does matter. only having 9 games hurt male.
-
Henry Clay @ Dunbar
was not getting on you, just stating a fact also.
-
John Hardin @ Nelson Co. Predictions
SOrry big guy, he was not the DC, he coached LB's.
-
Henry Clay @ Dunbar
That is excusses 0-8 is unacceptable for the largest public school in the state.
-
KHSAA vote today on moving finals back a week in '07 & '08
Doesnt anybody get it!!!! They wont move it back because Basketball coach's will complain that it will run into their season. So they will just give football 10 weeks and take the NEEDED BYE WEEK. which will screw everyone up that has been trying to get a 2007 season lined up. WE live in a round state when it comes down to it. :D
-
Coroner probe raises questions (in Henderson)
Well if this is true why arnt they saying anything NOW? Are they Cowards to the point they are going to let it go on???? It seems to me that if he was as bad as you said or say people said that played for him, AND after a tragic death like this happens, why arnt they calling papers and news stations, and telling like he is or was???????? To me that is just as bad ???
-
Paul Dunbar vs PRP
Speaking of people being out of games, I heard that T's QB isnt playing friday . Something about breaking team and school rules again?
-
The latest controversy is all the more reason we should go to 6 classes and not 5!
how would that be fair for the other 14 schools in T and X? Sure be better for everyone else, but T and X still would almost double the Male enrollment of the biggest public school.
-
Will the 4A State Final game be a rout?
I agree, I dont think there is a coach or team out there that is not doing everything they think they need to. I think the ru is saying, Now I know I dont have to play T or X or do have to play them, I am going to coach harder or different, That to me is saying that you assume that the coach is not doing everything possible already. You cant tell me the the lex coaches or Nky coaches arnt working just as hard last year then they will this year.
-
Will Manual ever win a playoff game again?
- Will Manual ever win a playoff game again?
as in the other post call 485-3011 and ask them. You are wrong, no students that live outside jefferson county can attend any Opption or magnet school. That inculeds manual and male, central butler, and many middle school.- Why don't you hear T and X complaining about the blind draw and...
Like I said, call 485-3011 and ask them.- Why don't you hear T and X complaining about the blind draw and...
You are wrong call 485-3011 ask for magnet dept. Then ask If I live outside of jefferson county can my child attend any school. they will say they can at a cost, but THEY CANNOT ATTEND ANY OPTION OR MAGNET SCHOOL.- Why don't you hear T and X complaining about the blind draw and...
Well you called the wrong prople because you cant attend ANY options or Magnet schools if you live outside of jefferson county. that includes Male and manual. If you call, ask for Options and Magnet dept. and try again.- Why don't you hear T and X complaining about the blind draw and...
you are wrong, call the JCPS and ask them if Manual, Brown, and Central can take kids out of jefferson county.- Chappell new coach at South Laurel
Is this the same coach that was at North oldham and Oldham county when Jackson was there.- When will a Lexington 4A school win another championship?
I dont think you will see another school besides T and X win state. Where they are from doesnt matter, lex, louisville, BG, NKY, IT doesnt matter.- Coach Andrew Coverdale is the new offensive coordinator at Trinity!
i agree, IMO dont think T or X could have beaten Warren central or ben Davis for that matter. ( with or without coverdale) Didnt T try and play Ben Davis a few years back and got spanked two years in a row?- Coach Andrew Coverdale is the new offensive coordinator at Trinity!
- Rocks losing OC Sam Adams...
I heard he was promised the head job when Beaty leaves. Which will be with in a couple of years, and I am sure he will do a fine job.- Trinity/St.Xavier incoming Frosh
hey,I just asked, because I might have seen him play. You are right. There are no rules. Just like there is no rule that T and X can not take kids from IND, or from another county. no one said they were breaking rules. I just wish that butler or PRP or male or manual could compete for the same kids that X and T can. Maybe the kids from Jeff would have rather went to male instead of X or T or a kid from oldham would rather go to ballard, but that cant happen. so before you get in a big debate just wondering from where the stud came from? I am sure if he had come from a catholic school all the T and X posters would have been on here talking about how good the kid was last year. But since they are not i guess he is from outside the catholic ranks, which is inside the rules. So I guess i answered my own question. Just wondering what league he played in louisville or county or state he played in last year?- Trinity/St.Xavier incoming Frosh
where is this stud back from, I am sure he played at a catholic grade school in louisville last year.- Congrats To Trinity Winning 4A State In Powerlfting
:jump: I would Listen to BIG BULL he doesnt know what he is talking about. :thumb:- What teams are the Pre-season favorites to win the 2006 4A Football Title
That proves another point, "so low." The fact is That a JCPS school can have up to 10 paid coachs. That is it. 6 are paid by JCPS and 4 can be paid by the school. And trust me the stipends are low very low. Still is the far cry from 18 paid coachs. - Will Manual ever win a playoff game again?