Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bwood

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bwood

  1. Every once in a while you have an exceptional athlete that is ready to move to varsity very youg; ie: Farris, Maile, Elliott, etc. but playing them all three levels, to me, is detrimental to your program. Baseball is a game that you have to play, a lot, to improve. If you're playing the same players at all levels you will loose depth on your bench due to lack of experience and interest and then when you get to the varsity level in a playoff situation or injury, you may not have enough depth on your bench.
  2. Gohs is still ahead with 3
  3. I don't think that would have made a big difference because he does more positives than negitaves for the team and he was safe at the plate later anyways but called out (bad call).
  4. St.Henry today maybe, winner of that would play winner of NCC/Holy Cross Thursday...anyone know for sure?
  5. Ridiculous, some give details, please!
  6. What are this Lafever kids strengths?
  7. Lex Cath isn't "A", do you mean Lex Christian?
  8. "Chuck Wagon" is developing just fine under BHS coaching.
  9. Is his younger brother the one pitching for Beechwood? Is he pitching in college?
  10. Ha ha, that was Schneider, Nate is Snyder
  11. That's a shame because he's a really good 3rd baseman, and a good bat, but at a school like Ryle, you could use him just as a pitcher.
  12. Although not a senior, I would think Etscheid would be in the starting rotation. He will be a factor for Ryle this year.
  13. I think O'hara from Ryle is a great middle-infielder, it will be interesting to see if he plays ss or 2B for them this year.
  14. I think they can do it, if they play as a team they will have no problem with either BC or Highlands
  15. The left fielder may disagree!
  16. Is there a way to fine tune speed? Who would best teach someone cross-over steps, etc?
  17. I think you should drive the red jeep, we can add some white paws for decoration!
  18. Last night was the best I've seen Beechwood play all year, I think Frankfort's speed got them into gear. Do it again Friday, Tigers!
  19. I would like to know Amelung's numbers from last night, I thought he had an outstanding game~always plays in overdrive. Congratulations on a great season Frankfort-you are a well coached team with amazing speed, good luck to your seniors.
  20. I have to disagree here. First of all, that team should have won the NCC game, less some very bad calls. Secondly, going into the LCA game, I think they were all very stressed about the Yeagle situation and not in playoff mode. This team this year has the size, but I would like to see more aggressiveness.
  21. Beechwood was State Runner up in All A and lost in the regional semi's to Region 9 winner Ryle, pretty strong considering they had 1 returning starter.
  22. Hoping for a speedy recovery. I agree it has nothing to do with not winning...give Coach Yeagle a break. I would love to see the boys win both games for him in his absence.
  23. For Beechwood, don't forget Colosimo (soph?) He ran the ball well at the end of last season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.