Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes Bulldogs 27-1 ???

Featured Replies

Possible or not??? I think the Dawgs could go into the districts 27-1. Any thoughts :thumb: .

 

 

Feb 2, '08 Scott @ Holmes - 6:30 PM

Feb 4, '08 Dixie Heights @ Dixie Heights - 7:30 PM

Feb 7, '08 Highlands @ Highlands - 7:30 PM

Feb 11, '08 Boone County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 14, '08 Newport Central Catholic @ Newport Central Catholic - 7:30 PM

Feb 16, '08 Greenup County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 18, '08 Conner @ Conner - 7:30 PM

Feb 22, '08 Elizabethtown @ Elizabethtown - 7:30 PM

I can't view KHSAA's website, who's left on their schedule.

Feb 2, '08 Scott

Feb 4, '08 Dixie Heights

Feb 7, '08 Highlands

Feb 11, '08 Boone County

Feb 14, '08 Newport Central Catholic

Feb 16, '08 Greenup County

Feb 18, '08 Conner

Feb 22, '08 Elizabethtown

Boone and Highlands will be their only tests.

  • Author
I can't view KHSAA's website, who's left on their schedule.

 

I went to the 81 Championship game and at the party with a friend of mine with Troy McKinley. He dated Troy's sister at the time.

Boone and Highlands will be their only tests.

 

Totally agree.

It's my work place, they have every possible sight blocked, but not the best one.

I agree that HHS and BC should be two of their toughest remaining game.

I feel like Highlands has the best shot since they have Holmes at their place. Don't see Boone Co. getting them @Holmes. If one of these two don't get them I said as early as three weeks ago on this site that they could run the table in the ninth for the regular season. Or try this on for size, they win district and regional, and enter Sweet Sixteen at 32-1????

Possible or not??? I think the Dawgs could go into the districts 27-1. Any thoughts :thumb: .

 

 

Feb 2, '08 Scott @ Holmes - 6:30 PM

Feb 4, '08 Dixie Heights @ Dixie Heights - 7:30 PM

Feb 7, '08 Highlands @ Highlands - 7:30 PM

Feb 11, '08 Boone County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 14, '08 Newport Central Catholic @ Newport Central Catholic - 7:30 PM

Feb 16, '08 Greenup County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 18, '08 Conner @ Conner - 7:30 PM

Feb 22, '08 Elizabethtown @ Elizabethtown - 7:30 PM

 

I see this as being a good possibility of Holmes running the table into district play. :thumb:

Possible or not??? I think the Dawgs could go into the districts 27-1. Any thoughts :thumb: .

 

 

Feb 2, '08 Scott @ Holmes - 6:30 PM

Feb 4, '08 Dixie Heights @ Dixie Heights - 7:30 PM

Feb 7, '08 Highlands @ Highlands - 7:30 PM

Feb 11, '08 Boone County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 14, '08 Newport Central Catholic @ Newport Central Catholic - 7:30 PM

Feb 16, '08 Greenup County @ Holmes - 7:30 PM

Feb 18, '08 Conner @ Conner - 7:30 PM

Feb 22, '08 Elizabethtown @ Elizabethtown - 7:30 PM

 

I thought you were a Holmes fan....what are you trying to jinx them for?:banana:

Is their only loss to Louisville Male?

 

Yes, by 5 points.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.