Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs. Beechwood 1A State Championship

Who wins the title? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let the pre-games begin.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a Mod please add a Public Poll to this thread?

 

Thanks.

Would a Mod please add a Public Poll to this thread?

 

Thanks.

 

Ask and ye shall receive.

Ask and ye shall receive.

 

I don't care what ANYBODY says, you're OK.

Let the pre-games begin.

You waste no time...

Thanks to the oldrambler he sent your new Personal Hand Held Device via Ram Express, and you kept us updated all night. You the man!

You waste no time...

Thanks to the oldrambler he sent your new Personal Hand Held Device via Ram Express, and you kept us updated all night. You the man!

 

It beats talking to the people next to me....(!)

I think this will be a great game, and people will be surprised. I'm rooting for LCA.

 

LCA 42

Beechwood 35

You waste no time...

Thanks to the oldrambler he sent your new Personal Hand Held Device via Ram Express, and you kept us updated all night. You the man!

-multi tasking-

 

What day will Class A play? Fri.? time?

I can't remember!!!

Welcome to NKY... the tide is constantly turning.

 

GEAUX you TIGERS!!!

 

How does this school stay at 1A??

I need to go to :sleep:.

 

I would, but right now I can't: I'm too jazzed!!!

I would, but right now I can't: I'm too jazzed!!!

I completely undersand. Have been there and felt all that!

Beechwood should handle LCA in a similar fashion as they did Frankfort tonight....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.