Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA vs. Beechwood 1A State Championship

Who wins the title? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the title?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 135
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game but I think coach Rash will become the next Beechwood coach to bring home a title to Ft. Mitchell.

This should be a great game for all the fans. No matter the outcome both programs are winners.

 

I will be pulling for LCA but have the utmost respect for Beechwood and all they have accomplished through the years.

Good luck to both teams and I hope they play injury free.

 

LCA 22

 

Beechwood 21

This should be a great match-up, I don't know if it is me, but do these two teams have a rivalry brewing? 2004-Tigers handle Lca...2005-Lca beats up on the tigers...2007-State Championship...I like how the eagles play, but cannot ignore Beechwood's heart

 

Bhs-38

Lca-24

This should be a great match-up, I don't know if it is me, but do these two teams have a rivalry brewing? 2004-Tigers handle Lca...2005-Lca beats up on the tigers...2007-State Championship...I like how the eagles play, but cannot ignore Beechwood's heart

 

Bhs-38

Lca-24

 

While I may (and DO) disagree with your prediction, I like your summation of the situation.

While I may (and DO) disagree with your prediction, I like your summation of the situation.

 

Well thank you...In the end, let's just hope it is a great game.

Beechwood should maul Lex

This should be a great match-up, I don't know if it is me, but do these two teams have a rivalry brewing? 2004-Tigers handle Lca...2005-Lca beats up on the tigers...2007-State Championship...I like how the eagles play, but cannot ignore Beechwood's heart

 

Bhs-38

Lca-24

 

LCA embarrassed Beechwood in '05 and they have not forgotten all the extra curricular activities that took place on the field during the butt whoopin'!

 

Beechwood will show up and I guarantee that. This group of Sr's haven't forgotten what it was like to see their older teammates humiliated in a game.

Welcome to NKY... the tide is constantly turning.

 

GEAUX you TIGERS!!!

 

How does this school stay at 1A??

 

 

We stay at 1A because we are a very small school. We have 1000 kids grades K-12. Average high school class has about 75 kids.

 

Not to brag..........but........Beechwood is all about winning, and I am not just talking football.

 

Can't wait till next Friday!

Over the course of the year I have seen plenty of Class A teams play. I have seen both LCA and Beechwood up close a personal. Over the last 4 weeks I have watched plenty of game film on both of these teams as well.

 

WIth that being said My small brain is telling Beechwood. The are the most Dominating team I have seen. They are probally in the top 10 amoung all classes.

 

Congrats to both teams on making it to Louisville. Enjoy your journey.

 

 

Beechwood - 48

 

LCA - 14

LCA embarrassed Beechwood in '05 and they have not forgotten all the extra curricular activities that took place on the field during the butt whoopin'!

 

Beechwood will show up and I guarantee that. This group of Sr's haven't forgotten what it was like to see their older teammates humiliated in a game.

 

:thumb:

There will be no "Over Rated" cheers next week!

:thumb:

There will be no "Over Rated" cheers next week!

 

Would you please explain what was wrong with the 2005 team that makes this year's team so much better?

Would you please explain what was wrong with the 2005 team that makes this year's team so much better?

 

In that particular game, that 2005 team was a rare exception to Beechwood's tradition of excellence. They came out flat and did not play with the usual heart that the Tigers are known for. A lot was going on internally with the team as well. They lost and certainly deserved to lose that game. You will see a more typical Beechwood team next week!:thumb:

LCA embarrassed Beechwood in '05 and they have not forgotten all the extra curricular activities that took place on the field during the butt whoopin'!

 

Beechwood will show up and I guarantee that. This group of Sr's haven't forgotten what it was like to see their older teammates humiliated in a game.

 

I was at that game...what extra curriculat activities are you referring too?

144 hours and 20 minutes to go.............

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.