Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Bellevue @ Beechwood

Who Will Win? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Beechwood Tigers

Playoff Appearances: 29

All-time Record: 79-19

 

Bellevue Tigers

Playoff Appearances: 20

All-time Record: 27-17

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1990 - Bellevue 28 Beechwood 6

1995 - Beechwood 31 Bellevue 7

1996 - Beechwood 49 Bellevue 0

1999 - Beechwood 35 Bellevue 0

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

  • Replies 100
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGLY! Thats the only word that comes to mind.

The tigers in red and white by 42 JV plays second half

I voted for beechwood but im gonna be diff and say bellevue 21-14

The tigers in red and white by 42 JV plays second half

 

 

Hope so, I want to see my JV player in!

I dont see this game being ugly at all, it will not be a blow out like everyone will say it will be. The Black and Gold Tigers will come out ready to win, they will fight the whole game, and I know they will not give up. I really see this game being close throughout the whole game. Bellevue 27 Beechwood 21

Last time The Tigers faced eachother, Beechwood was without 4 or starters, so I cant see how things get better for Bellevue, they cant pull the same game plan off on Beechwood as they didi Dayton. IMO Beechwood 56 Bellevue 14

I dont see this game being ugly at all, it will not be a blow out like everyone will say it will be. The Black and Gold Tigers will come out ready to win, they will fight the whole game, and I know they will not give up. I really see this game being close throughout the whole game. Bellevue 27 Beechwood 21

 

Not a chance. Beechwood's passing game is MUCH better than Dayton's was last night. They got a few big plays and could've gotten a few more. Trimnell down the sideline in the first half and a drop in the corner of the end zone come to mind.

 

Don't plan on Beechwood dropping those passes. Beechwood by 21, at least...

Not a chance. Beechwood's passing game is MUCH better than Dayton's was last night. They got a few big plays and could've gotten a few more. Trimnell down the sideline in the first half and a drop in the corner of the end zone come to mind.

 

Don't plan on Beechwood dropping those passes. Beechwood by 21, at least...

 

Your talking about the halftime score, right? It'll be ugly. I'm going to have to figure how many points feasibly possible that one team can score in 48 minutes before i make any predictions.

Not to mention the last game was at Bellevue in mud, and had Beechwood without 4 starters.

The problem that Bellevue will face against Beechwood is that the run game will not be able to control the ball. That will force Bellevue into passing situations and that will result in turnovers and bad field position.

 

Plus the Bellevue kicking game is lacking in all phases and that will get you killed against quality opposition.

 

On defense Bellevue must be able to stop Beechwood's 3 or 4 runners (don't forget Elliot is a great runner) and that is going to very tough to do. Playing on the turf only enhances that.

 

Tall task for the yellow and black Tigers this week. I honestly think Dayton would match-up better with Beechwood because of their speed, but Bellevue won the right to be there and try to knock the big Tiger off.

This game is going to be another good class A playoff game, but I think that the Tigers from Beechwood, will come into this game too cocky and will not be ready for Bellevue.

 

Bellevue 17

Beechies 14

I dont see this game being ugly at all, it will not be a blow out like everyone will say it will be. The Black and Gold Tigers will come out ready to win, they will fight the whole game, and I know they will not give up. I really see this game being close throughout the whole game. Bellevue 27 Beechwood 21

 

Well anything is possible..However I just don't see it. Bellevue strength is being able to run the ball, and I dont think they be able to do that much at all on Beechwood. I think they will be able to keep it close for maybe the first half, because they do play hard. But I think the Bellevue defense will be on the field to much during the game and Beechwood will just keep pounding on them and eventually get up by a good amount...

 

Beechwood 42

Bellevue 6

Beechwood big in this. Louisville trip looks promising.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.