Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
He played great! The boy can definitely lay a hit on ya!
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
Great team win! Coaches did an "awesome" job preparing you boy's for this game. You made this former Bluebird proud! Stay focused and your dreams will come true.
- Should Cov Cath install lights?
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
You took the bait!:scared:
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
Anyone know who the announcer's will be for the game?
-
St. X v. Highlands...Where are you watching it?
Is a coach pass for every sport? That could be alot of extra people not figured into the amount of tickets sold. I buy a ticket and don't get in because every basketball,baseball,golf,tennis,track,and whatever coach decides they want to go to this game. Just maybe thats what Dale was thinking.
-
Saint Xavier, OH/Highlands Predictions
Best of 7 series I don't think the Birds win. One game, who know's. A few breaks here and there, you never know.
-
Top Underclassmen in NKY
How tall is he?
-
Top Underclassmen in NKY
I watched him against Highlands. Nice first drive against the Birds and then was not a factor in the game. I think he had 69 of his 110 yards on the first drive. I was on the field and I didn't think he was taller than 5'10. Did his brother go Division 1?
-
Top Underclassmen in NKY
How big is Elliot? Nice running back. He may have to get a little faster in the next 2 yrs for division 1 potential ?
-
Covington Catholic 33 Campbell County 14
Wirth still must be working on the mindset of the kids at CovCath. Picked a soccer game over a football game!:isurrender:
-
Highlands 21 Withrow, OH 0
After watching the tape again , the fumbles and the ball that hit us on the punt were the right calls. There were 5 TO's. They may have missed a few holding calls against Withrow. The chop block call was a fantom call. I really didn't think it was a bad called game overall.
-
Shroder Padiea/ Simon Kenton predictions
I know that Highlands was looking for a game this week. Boy whata game this would be. I guess Withrow will do.
-
Jenkins/Brossart Predictions
I agree.
-
Highlands 48 Beechwood 20
I think Dale. It use to be Coach Jackson, he isn't coaching anymore.
-
Trinity/Elder Predictions
I would love to see Trinity win this game for the state of Ky football but I feel this game is too early in the season for T. Maybe later it would be a better game. Does anyone know if Elder asked for this game to be moved to Sat. ? I know Colerain was upset with Manuel.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
I was just told tonight at pregame the game was moved back to 700. Can someone in the know give the correct time. Recieved a e-mail yesterday saying the game was at 700.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
How about one. That came from AC.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
If there is a score of 60 something, you might see a TD by Collinsworth. It might be Jac! (Austin's little brother)
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
They are playing in 2010. Worry about the favorite's next year.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
He's probably in bed. :sssh:Check back about 3 or 4 am.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
Here we go!:isurrender: We are overrated and now we run up the score.
-
St. Xavier 27 Highlands 26 (Frosh)
Great game by both teams, future looks bright for both of these young teams. I'm glad the Bird's went for the win at the end.
-
Highlands/Beechwood Predictions
I have a ton of respect for the Shramrocks but this thread is about the Tigers and the Birds. Sorry, you are going to have to hear about the Birds in this thread.
-
Male/Eastern aftermath
I think the 2006 CovCath students were dancing on the H at Highlands. Kids just being kid's. No harm done. By the way, Covcath won on a last second TD pass!