Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. We asked the Pittsburg Steelers to play on this Friday but they didn't fit into our schedule.:laugh: Why would we back down this year knowing this years team probably is a little better than last year's team. Sometimes schedules just don't matchup.
  2. Simon has 1 loss and the Bird's have a victory over St X and undefeated and you make them 1a and 1b?:ohbrother:
  3. They were going to drop a conference game to play us this week!:isurrender: They play Oak Hills this week>
  4. Thursday Freshmen Football against Covcath Friday Varsity against Ryle Saturday JV at Ryle Saturday yard sale on N Ft Thomas Ave Monday opening day of deer season in Ft Thomas Just having a little fun!
  5. They should have been happy with the officiating last week, they didn't have a penalty called against them.:isurrender:
  6. No, Tyler Fennel did some Qb'ing. It was great seeing Will back on the field.
  7. If you had girls you might even have more boys.:laugh:
  8. Ouch! Austin is becoming a very good defensive player. It kind of reminds me of Unce Ted!:scared:
  9. You must have missed practice.:sssh:
  10. If Trinity is relying on freshmen they must be worst off than I thought. I never thought a school the size of T would have to go to the freshmen level. If true, StX has a better chance in the playoff's.
  11. He's still there but a different coaching position. OTG made it sound like the Bird's haven't controlled this series in the last ten years.
  12. I beg to differ, I think Coach Rodenberg is gone so he was the last coach to have any success since 2001.
  13. No td if left foot came down first.
  14. I will go with the Bluebirds. They have 4 returning starters from last years State Championship team.( Combs-Center, Schlosser-guard, Grubs-tackle, and Wells- TE)
  15. If Trinity tackles like they did against Cincy St X it could be a long night. That game was early in the season so if the problem is taken care of Trinity probably wins in a close game. If not corrected, Miles will have a big night. Who will have the easiest path to the finals, StX or Trinity?
  16. I wish you could do some Highlands games. It seems that we get called for holding coming out of the huddle.:isurrender:
  17. Why? I think SK would beat Trinity also. SK is playing at a very high level. They are going to be a very tough out during the playoff's. Looked very impressive tonight!
  18. Do you think this was a better win than Highland's over St X?
  19. I think Highlands has gotten a little better since the first game. I'm not to sure how much better T has gotten with the amount injury's and finding the right player's who fit their game plan?
  20. I know that Highlands tried scheduling SK. It didn't work out so they will play Ryle again. Miles is a special player, just like his Dad!
  21. What time does this game kickoff and will it be on radio?
  22. St X - Elder game I think

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.