Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton #2 in 6A ?

Featured Replies

Now that Henry Clay has drop another game, and Simon Kentons big win over Ryle. Should they be the new #2?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its St.X, Trinity, then everyone else

 

I reluctantly have to agree. But I think 2-3 are alot closer than most would care to admit.

  • Author
Its St.X, Trinity, then everyone else

 

X yes, I think Trinity need to make it to .500 first. :laugh:

I think it's St.X and everyone else. With that being said, the 2nd Trinity/X game is the one that really counts. SK is much improved from last season, they've taken that experience and taken it to a higher level. SK may not get past the third round but it won't be because they digressed. BTW if SK and X play will it be @SK?

I reluctantly have to agree. But I think 2-3 are alot closer than most would care to admit.

 

I think you are correct. I'm not about to say SK is better than Trinity but I think SK would put up a much better fight.

I think you are correct. I'm not about to say SK is better than Trinity but I think SK would put up a much better fight.

 

 

Agreed, if it were any team but Trinity, however, it is Trinity.

I think St. X will win the state championship, but I am happy to see the championship games moved out of Louisville. It's about time.

Which side of the playoff bracket is SK on? Would they play T or X or neither?

Their district could possibly face X in the 3rd round, Trinity is in the other bracket.

I think it's St.X and everyone else. With that being said, the 2nd Trinity/X game is the one that really counts. SK is much improved from last season, they've taken that experience and taken it to a higher level. SK may not get past the third round but it won't be because they digressed. BTW if SK and X play will it be @SK?

 

I'm pretty sure they would meet up in Independence. I for one would like to see that atomosphere.

I am a Ryle guy but from what I saw the other night I think SK can play with anyone. They have a lot of athletes, team speed, and the best one two rushing punch in the state.

X yes, I think Trinity need to make it to .500 first. :laugh:

 

Agreed,they have played a decent scedule, but when you have been getting smoked you can't rely on just your name.

X yes, I think Trinity need to make it to .500 first. :laugh:

 

Perhaps the first thing that needs to happen is for SK to score their first points on Trinity, ever.

 

2001: 60-0

2005: 52-0

2008: 48-0

 

Let's keep things in the accurate perspective.

  • Author
Perhaps the first thing that needs to happen is for SK to score their first points on Trinity, ever.

 

2001: 60-0

2005: 52-0

2008: 48-0

 

Let's keep things in the accurate perspective.

 

Living in the past. :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.