Everything posted by MuDvAyNe
-
Johnson Central @ Lawrence Co. Predictions
I agree. Johnson Central will win this one by as much as Matney allows.
-
Sheldon Clark 49 Knott Central 20
Please remember that you sign 2 year contracts. I think SC has done very well seeing they made it to the regional championship last year. I think Hager had guts to schedule teams like Lawrence and Boyd after having a 2-8 season the year before. I expect SC to beef up their schedule quite a bit after this year. Good job boys, keep it rolling.:fight:
-
Sheldon Clark vs. Knott County predictions
SC by as much as Hager allows.
-
Sheldon Clark 35 Boyd County 14
Good job SC keep it going!
-
Will Bourbon Co. Colonels Break Their Losing Streak This Year?
No. Plain and simple.
-
Would you play on a team with a horrible record year in and year out?
I was looking at the week 1 scores, and a few teams every year seem to have made no improvements. So it made me wonder, if you were enrolled in a school that didn't have any success each year would you play 4 years of football there? I think I would play just because I love the game.
-
Belfry vs Ashland
Belfry by a blowout.
-
Which Team was the biggest surprise in week #1
Raceland. And I would also say I was suprised the Belfry game was so close.
-
Sheldon Clark at Boyd predictions
Boyd Co. did that last year with their season opener, and SC began a slow start and they barely sqeaked past them. I would love to see SC take this one.
-
weight classes
I agree with you. There are like 5 lb gaps in the lower classes. then you go up and there are 171, 189, 215. The gaps are too big. Especially in between 189 and 215.
-
Sheldon Clark at Boyd predictions
I haven't heard much about Boyd this year. I am going to go ahead and predict that this will be a close game. I think SC will win this one by a touchdown. SC-22 Boyd-14
-
Sheldon Clark 43 Lawrence County 26
Congrats SC. I am very suprised that the O line did so well in the season opener, as there is only 2 starters from last year. I can only see this team getting better. Hager is a great coach and should do well with this team this season. Best of luck to you boys.
-
Magoffin County Hornets 2006
They may win 2 or 3 games next year.
-
2A-8 All District Teams
4 of Sheldon Clark's 5 offensive linemen made first team.
-
What was the biggest win for your team this year?
Sheldon Clark beating Leslie by 1 point.
-
Russell 20 Belfry 14
Well, it just goes to show you, ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE CAN BE BEAT! Belfry beat a VERY good Sheldon Clark team at the Regional Finals(although the score didn't reflect it)as SC pulled a tremendous upset on Leslie the week prior, but I knew once the Pirates left the CAM, things would be different! WAY TO GO RUSSELL, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!! NOW LETS WIN THAT STATE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Belfry/Russell Updates
Where's The "pond Creek Nation"?
-
Belfry/Russell Updates
RUSSELL 13 BELFRY0 2nd QTR.
-
Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion
True. Belfry has a very good kicker also. Field position will be a big factor in this game.
-
Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion
I'm afraid that isn't gonna happen. Special teams will be big tomorrow night but Maynard will not break free like last time. The Cards will not let it happen.
-
All District Teams
I think the coaches vote for the best players on each team that they play.
-
WYMT Breaking New Ground
Me either.
-
Dunbar-Henry Clay
Henry Clay by 3 TD's.
-
Russell/Newport. Return of the thread.
I think Russell will win this game. They need to hold on to the ball and don't turn it over.
-
Belfry/Sheldon Clark Game Discussion
I don't think this game will be very long. Both teams play smash-mouth football and they will both eat up the clock. I'm rooting for my boys from Inez. GO SC!