Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central @ Lawrence Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Whats everyones thoughts on this game? JC is looking very solid even with alot of its starters out due to injuries. I have heard all but JK Ratliff should be back next week which will be good for the Eagles. LC looks to be weak on the offensive line and i believe that the defense front of JC with all its depth will just be to much for LC. I believe JC, if it comes ready to play, should name the score in this one. My prediction:

 

JC: 49

LC: 7

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC goes 1-0 in the district, and 5-0 on the season.

 

Johnson Central - 46

Lawrence County - 7

Johnson Central 38

 

Lawrence Co. 13

JC contiues their "ground n' pound" style of offense. I look JC to have over 400 yards of rushing in this game.

This game goes ugly early and often.

 

Johnson Central in a laugher. 48-7

JC will not over look Lawrence County. No matter if LC's record, some coaches might overlook a team that is struggling, but not matney. He will have the eagles ready to play the bulldogs in their first district contest.

JC gets first shutout of the season

 

JC 35

LC 0

Central's on a roll, so I say that Matney will bring down the hammer.... I think Central will score early and often.... 42-12

I remember in the 2001 season, Lawrence County beat JC 45-0 at LC. As a matter of fact 2 of JC's players left the game with injuries. This might be a good time for JC to return the favor.

JC by a pretty large margin.

JC-42

LC-14

JC buy 4 TDs .. I dont think JC will over look LC ... I know matney isnt the football team had practice at 11 this morning...

35

7

It's hard to believe how much things have changed. Lawrence Co has flat out owned Johnson Central and now there isn't a score predicted that isn't a massive blowout by Central.

JC deserves to be big time favorites this year but I look for both of these programs to be around the top in a couple of years. Games like these are also when Lawrence Co used to play their best. Backs against the wall, everybody down on them etc. I hope they can rekindle that spirit.

  • Author
I remember in the 2001 season, Lawrence County beat JC 45-0 at LC. As a matter of fact 2 of JC's players left the game with injuries. This might be a good time for JC to return the favor.

 

Actually JC returned the favor last year when they beat LC 43-0 at JC. This years team is even better on the defensive side this year and the offense is still running strong even though they have some key injuries. IMO this game could be worse for LC than last year.

Actually JC returned the favor last year when they beat LC 43-0 at JC. This years team is even better on the defensive side this year and the offense is still running strong even though they have some key injuries. IMO this game could be worse for LC than last year.

That was the game it rained and there was about an hour or so weather delay. What would I do without you JC Alumni 76?

I guess I'll go with JC on this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.