Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All District Teams

Featured Replies

How does the process go to choose the All-District teams? And have they released either an all-district or all-region for 2A Region 4 District 7?

I think coaches vote (but not for their own players). Can be political I hear....

VERY VERY political. Alot of the ones on past teams meant nothing when voted on.

I have been told by other coaches that many coaches 'trade' votes. You vote for players A, B, & C for my team and tell me who to vote for your team.

Hey Mountain, I've heard the same thing about vote trading . Heard it from a coach so I know in some cases it DOES happen. When I was a manager in Little League it was common for one coach to call another and "trade" votes for their players. I would never do it and was shunned by other coaches for a few yrs. Its not fair to deserving kids .I always said that was why our LL teams never went more than 4 games deep in all-star playoffs.

I think the coaches vote for the best players on each team that they play.

Hey Mountain, I've heard the same thing about vote trading . Heard it from a coach so I know in some cases it DOES happen. When I was a manager in Little League it was common for one coach to call another and "trade" votes for their players. I would never do it and was shunned by other coaches for a few yrs. Its not fair to deserving kids .I always said that was why our LL teams never went more than 4 games deep in all-star playoffs.

 

I have heard that this is very common. Many coaches didn't feel comfortable with it as they wanted to vote for the kids who they saw from the other teams that impressed them the most, in particular in the game when they played against them. However, I guess that they know which players they believe deserve the votes and feel like for those kids to get those votes they need to vote for the other district players who those coaches believe should get the votes. If this is the case, then the coaches should be allowed to go ahead and say 'since I get X number of kids on the all district team, I will go ahead and choose who gets it from my team along with the input of my staff'. I don't necessarily like it, but that is what I hear pretty much is the deal anyway. I think it defeats the purpose of even having a vote, except for maybe the POY and COY.

I think the coaches vote for the best players on each team that they play.

 

They should.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.