Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IronCat

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IronCat

  1. Will this type of score be similar for the next few years?
  2. Number 60 from Ashland..
  3. If you look real hard you can see a large collection of water hose in the background..
  4. They have two soccer kickers
  5. I heard that the Ashland freshmen defeated the Ironton,Oh freshmen by a couple of touchdowns. Maybe the future looks bright for Ashland against the Tigers.
  6. I mean, those are tough odds to beat. :lol:
  7. :lol::lol: 100% ???? :lol::lol:
  8. From a Tomcat that got beat by 1, thanks Ashland. This makes all of us Tomcats proud!
  9. If... and I mean if, Ashland can beat Ironton Friday night it will be huge. Ironton is not the Ironton of norm, and everyone knows it, but if Ashland can pull off the win then moral will be extremely re-boosted. Ashland has not beat the Tigers since the 1990 season and all of us here in Atown know what this would mean to not only the players but the fan base. Ashland beats Ironton - The season is revived and the Tomcats make the playoffs. Ashland gets beat - I give them chances to beat Boyd and Greenup for no other reason than skill level this year. The biggest game of the year is this week, Yoter
  10. Sorry if I wasnt clear midee. I have been on the recieving end of a 1 and a 2A butt kicking of the Tomcats, thus I have a lot of Respect for those programs. High School Football is in the air, Yoter
  11. No I meant you cant compare a regular season game, such as Ashland and Russell last year, to either teams post season. Just because Ashland beat Russell does that mean they could have got to the state championship game? I dont know. Just because Ashland got beat in the second round and Russell made it to the game doesnt mean Russell was better than Ashland. JMO
  12. No doubt it was all we wanted, but in this game thats not what matters now is it? And you cant compare a 1 or 2A schools post season play to that af a 3A teams post season play regardless of who wins in the regular season. Raceland is a quality football program and I have said nothing less. Trust me, I wish we had Russell's walk through the playoffs last year, but thats just wishful thinking. Johnson Central could have won the 2A State Championship in the 2nd quarter of the game.
  13. It OK. Last year for example... little ole 1A beat the Tomcats, but 2A didnt do much... wheres the mis match? Yoter
  14. Haha, I think you have me confused. Great, Im sure those hotdogs will be just as satisfying before the game as they were after.:banana: But if I dont make it tonight, due to practice, I will try to make it every other time. Yoter
  15. I talked to some of the players and coaches the other evening and to my suprise, confidence isnt scarce. Theres really one word to describe this Ashland squad and thats SPEED. Last years team was big and strong but I look for these young Tomcats to be able to strike and strike fast, and with a couple of games of experience, in this game we all know and love, speed is a very dangerous thing. Are the Tomcats fast enough to beat Raceland? I dont know, but I look for a great highschool football game, one that Ashland and Raceland fans alike can enjoy. Cant wait to get to Putnam, Yoter Oh, Graybeard. Is there a alumni pass for those great tailgates?
  16. Im real suprised your pulling for the Rams as hard as yo uare Jeepman... A Raceland Win last year did propel the Tomcats to send your Devils home with a loss last year in what was supposed to be an embarresment of the Tomcats. On the game, Good luck to both squads. I have the honor to play football now with Scott Grizzle and JT Forrest, and I have nothing but respect for the Rams and their players. Its nice for Football to be in the air again, Yoter
  17. Actually.. 4 of the last 5. 2003 - Boyd beat Ashland at Boyd Co. (Regular Season) Boyd traveled to Putnam during the playoffs and Ashland righted the ship in a thumping of the Lions to get to the Regional Championship. 2004 - Boyd traveled to Putnam and the Tomcats won, winning the District Championship. 2005 - Ashland traveled to Boyd Co. and well that was about it. Not much of a game. 2006 - The Lions visit Putnam Stadium in Coach Evans debute and for the fourth strait time the Lions fell to the Tomcats. Last FEW years is the precise way to put it. But I can see how you can get the last four times mixed up as not being latley... no, no I cant. But Whatever.... Yoter
  18. Coach Evans is a heck of a coach and picked right up with this program where Dane Damron left off. The Lions will an improved unit under their new system and I look for them to improve not only on the field but on the scoreboard as well. Good luck to Evans and the Lions, Yoter
  19. Not the majority of the time.
  20. Good luck to two outstanding Football players and to two good friends. Yoter
  21. I was thinking Montogomery County had a dissappointing season last year. I could be wrong, but do they have a lot returning? Just a little curious, they will match up with my Tomcats. Thanks, Yoter
  22. I was just merely passing through my good friend. Those Young guys will be more than fine. Theres no doubt in my mind that they will all step up and hold their ground. I have to say that it is rather sad seeing them out there and knowing I wont be in Maroon this year. But Im looking forward to my new chapter. Next Stop Grayson, Yoter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.