Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
32-30 Scott 2:20 to go in the 3rd.
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
This would be a big time win. I just hope Brossart can make it to the regional semis. That is a great atmosphere.
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
Yeah, he does a good job. He is basketball 24/7. I'd have to say, aside from Code, he's the face of Brossart basketball.
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
I had to drive to West Virginia today. Got back late. I was wanting to make this one.:cry:
-
Scott vs Bishop Brossart updates
28-27 Brossart, halftime.
-
Bishop Brossart 53 Campbell County 46
Nice!!! Way to go 'Stangs!!!
-
Campbell County/Brossart Updates
YES!!!
-
Campbell County vs Bishop Brossart (2/25)
This district is seeded. Scott High School got the #1, Campbell the #2 and Brossart with the #3.
-
Campbell County vs Bishop Brossart (2/25)
Brossart and Campbell a slated to matchup against each other for the third time this year. Campbell is 2-0 vs the Mustangs. They blew the Mustangs out in the first game, but the second game in the MCIT was a battle ending in a 4 point Campbell win. So, who you got and why? See you at the middle school on Wednesday.
-
Covington Catholic vs Beechwood predictions
I'll take CovCath by 6.
-
Brossart 67 St. Henry 47
Would have been nice to have him vs NewCath. He is a big time help to this Brossart team.
-
Paris 73 St. Patrick 48
Wow. This is the most impressive win I think Paris has had in a little over 2-3 years.
-
Prayers for Coach Ray Kues
Sad news, I just saw Ray at Barleycorns the other day. We'll be praying for his family.
-
Newport Central Catholic 44 Bishop Brossart 42
So, its OK for Jimmy to do this because it is expected, but in no way would it have been OK for someone from the Brossart staff to do it? Hmm.:isurrender: Anyways, I'd hate for something like this to take away discussion from the game. It was an awesom high school environment. I thought the difference in the game was Matt Giesler (#30) and the Olberding (know I didn't spell that right, #34) were the difference in the game. Brossart could handle Jake Giesler, Pangallo & Conner, but they just couldn't matchup that well with the other two. Again, awesome game by both squads.
-
Newport Central Catholic 44 Bishop Brossart 42
Well, I can promise you this. If someone from the Brossart staff did somthing similar to what happened last night, they would be ridiculed on here. I've seen it happen, just when people make stuff up about Code not shaking hands. Code is normally the first on across halfcourt to exchange a handshake with the opposing coach.
-
Newport Central Catholic 44 Bishop Brossart 42
Yes, after the varsity game. Classless because coaches are supposed to be above that. They aren't 17 yr old basketball players. Coaches are leaders. You win with class, most of the NCC staff did that. Ohh and if someone from the Brossart staff did that they would be called out and them some. This wasn't a regional championship. In this case a simple fist pump in the air and some high fives would have sufficed. Not jumping up and down in front of the Brossart bench. He was out there quicker than Usain Bolt. Bitterness in my post because Brossart lost, no. I believe I posted that I was at a great game and watched a good play call at the end. I'm just glad I spent 5 bucks on admission on a Saturday night and witnessed a great game. Bitterness, no, I just had one complaint...
-
Newport Central Catholic 44 Bishop Brossart 42
Coach Code made one mistake tonight. That was calling a timeout after NewCath showed a box set on the out of bounds play. Then NewCath comes out in a 4 low set. Jake Giesler was the decoy on the out of bounds play and his brother had the perfect inside position on the block. Good play call. Great game by both squads. I only got one complaint. Coach Pangallo, I know your team won against one of your rivals, but to go dancing and jumping (:taz:) around at halfcourt, classless. Especially, after your JV team got handled like they did.
-
NCC @ Bishop Brossart (2/07) Predictions
If Brossart's lone big man (Reiger) can stay out of foul trouble, I'll take Brossart in a close one. If Reiger is in foul trouble throughout the game, I'll take NCC by 5-10.
-
Holmes 67 Scott 66 (OT)
Wow. Bet there wasn't too many that saw this one being this close. Including myself.
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
Wow!!! Congrats to Deming. Where is this tourney being played at this year? Brossart still has to keep their head up. There is a lot of season left. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.
-
Lexington Catholic 64 Mason County 61 (OT)
I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking he is a senior. I know Saint Louis University is after him pretty hard though.
-
Boone Co. at Campbell Co. 1/17/09
I'll go with the Camels by 6. 53-47.
-
Elliott County 76 Anderson County 72 (OT)
So in total, Elliott will not take the State Title like everyone predicts them to... There are better teams in the Sweet 16 that will challenge them.
-
Scott County 71 Mason County 64
Certainly closer than what many would have thought...
-
George Rogers Clark 91 Paris 27
Exactly what I was going to say. They had quality teams in the past. That program has fallen further than any I've seen in Kentucky over the years.