Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 53 Campbell County 46

Featured Replies

Final

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (Bishop Brossart)

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome... Glad the Mustangs move on as I wasn't able to come tonight and now I might get to the next one. Just keep getting W's right now.

shocker! There's going to be some very interesting 1st round games in the 10th region.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa

 

Hope CCHS enjoyed their one year reign, very upset I couldn't be there... So proud of you guys... Anyone got details?

 

And Coach Mike Code...:notworthy:

  • Author

This game did not surprise me, I was worried about this game. We needed these seniors to step it up and play a great game but that did not happen.....Albrecht (9 pts) Nerl (1 pt), Franzen (2 pts). Brady Jolly was the man for the Camels tonight. A great game from Greg Geiman, Cody Neises and Jordan Smith.

This game did not surprise me, I was worried about this game. We needed these seniors to step it up and play a great game but that did not happen.....Albrecht (9 pts) Nerl (1 pt), Franzen (2 pts). Brady Jolly was the man for the Camels tonight. A great game from Greg Geiman, Cody Neises and Jordan Smith.

 

Its very hard to me to feel bad for any Camels due to my strong dislike of them, but I feel bad for Albrecht and Nerl... Everytime I saw them play, they did it the right way. They worked hard, and they seem like good kids. Good careers for those two...

 

But I feel great for our seniors. Way to step up Drew, Brian, Mitch, and Joe!

And I'm sure Jake and Jordan played a great game too...

I wish I could bring some posts back from some CCHS faithful who said two years ago when 07 graduated that CCHS would be on top for quite some time, and Brossart would be down for quite some time... I wish I could remember who. Looks like they weren't exactly right :lol:

 

So happy for these guys...

Nice win for Brossart and an exciting game to watch. The officials were consistently bad for both teams.

Congratulations to the Mustangs! I thought this would be a really close game; seems like the Camels went into a tailspin at the end of the season.

shocker! There's going to be some very interesting 1st round games in the 10th region.

 

I agree. Draw is Saturday. Congrats to BB.

Nice win for Brossart and an exciting game to watch. The officials were consistently bad for both teams.

Agreed! It hurt Campbell Co more than Brossart though, with Nerls sitting most of the third and first of the fourth as he picked up two quick fouls to start the second half, giving him 4 fouls, and a few others in foul trouble as well.

 

Jolly played a very good game from the start, scoring 9 of the Camels first 11, finishing with I believe 19.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.