Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 53 Campbell County 46

Featured Replies

THE reason they won. Here is a comparison for you. If coaching was like making fried chicken Mike Code would be colonel Sanders and Scott Code would be the guy cleaning the bathroom of the KFC. If I had to take any coach for a school opening tomorrow it would be Mike Code. (hey striker, thats how you give credit to another team :D)

 

Scott Code's a great coach, unfortunately, for someone who never played basketball for either (or at all for that matter), you are sorely mistaken in the assumption he's not a good coach. Scott Code knows the game of basketball as good as ANYONE I know.

 

If fans at CCHS runs off Scott Code, it will be the biggest mistake in the program's history...

 

And I quite often give other team's credit, just not too often do I give CCHS credit, because they usually don't deserve it. That is, until Scott Code became coach there. If you read all the posts you'd see that I commented on Nerl and Albrecht... I said Brossart has had a more successful season, which is asinine to even argue over... You can compare schedules, compare wins, and I believe even take a shot at their religious upbringing on that prayer comment, but at the end of the day, who beat who win it mattered???

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Code's a great coach, unfortunately, for someone who never played basketball for either (or at all for that matter), you are sorely mistaken in the assumption he's not a good coach. Scott Code knows the game of basketball as good as ANYONE I know.

 

If fans at CCHS runs off Scott Code, it will be the biggest mistake in the program's history...

 

And I quite often give other team's credit, just not too often do I give CCHS credit, because they usually don't deserve it. That is, until Scott Code became coach there. If you read all the posts you'd see that I commented on Nerl and Albrecht... I said Brossart has had a more successful season, which is asinine to even argue over... You can compare schedules, compare wins, and I believe even take a shot at their religious upbringing on that prayer comment, but at the end of the day, who beat who win it mattered???

 

Must not be too great when parents, teachers, students and even the entire team complain about him and his style. I didn't mean anything by the prayer comment other than it took more than coaching and players to win that one. Religion is something that should have no pull in this thread at all I'm sorry if you or anyone else took it the wrong way.

If you have to play to give an opinion on this site I think half the threads would be empty. So i really don't think that matters.

If you have to play to give an opinion on this site I think half the threads would be empty. So i really don't think that matters.

 

Completely agree, I just strongly disagree with your sentiments toward Scott Code... And when was the last time Campbell didn't complain about a coach????

Completely agree, I just strongly disagree with your sentiments toward Scott Code... And when was the last time Campbell didn't complain about a coach????

 

If we got the other Code we wouldn't be complaining! I do believe you played under Scott and Mike but you didn't play under Scott when he was running the whole show. So some of the things your basing your opinions on have probably changed.

Even taking J-Strong out of the equation, have you seen Kellen Smith play?

And you're dead wrong, but agree to disagree...

I watched Jordan Smith almost give the game to Brossart at the Fieldhouse by having 8 turnovers.... But think what you will.

 

Scott and Brossart is what matters now, Campbell's irrelevant.

 

Actually Smith had 5 turnovers, and that doesn't matter because they still won, everyone has a bad game from time to time. He is still better than Jordan Armstrong, Armstrong wouldn't even start for this years Camel's team.

 

Kellen Smith will be the top PG next year in the district.

If we got the other Code we wouldn't be complaining! I do believe you played under Scott and Mike but you didn't play under Scott when he was running the whole show. So some of the things your basing your opinions on have probably changed.

 

Trust me, I'm glad we got the Code we have...:thumb:

You guys that are running the chops about Jordan Armstrong, Let me guess you all must be sitting on the bench or have never played or watched a game of basketball.:ylsuper:

Edited by mustang mom
Rule 13

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Actually Smith had 5 turnovers, and that doesn't matter because they still won, everyone has a bad game from time to time. He is still better than Jordan Armstrong, Armstrong wouldn't even start for this years Camel's team.

 

Kellen Smith will be the top PG next year in the district.

 

You're not going to change my mind, and neither am I. Agree to disagree... But it was atleast 7...:p

 

I'm sure he's a good player, I just feel Jordan is better...

Do you think Scott HS might have a little say in what goes on on the district next year? Rieger from Brossart is the top returning player in the district next year. Jolly is a very good player but Rieger is better at this time. Smith won't even be the top PG in the district next year much less one of the top 2 players in the district.

 

I think that Scott will have a little to say. They return started Kellen Smith who IMO is the best PG in the district if not the 10th, Daniel O'Conner returns and im sure Coach Carr will be working him to death in the summer to get stronger and quicker, bench men Keylo Jones and Jake Niederegger who are the most athletic kids in the district. That 5th starting spot will be up in the air. I would have Scott as the favorite as they return 4 major contributers to this years team next year.

Do you think Scott HS might have a little say in what goes on on the district next year? Rieger from Brossart is the top returning player in the district next year. Jolly is a very good player but Rieger is better at this time. Smith won't even be the top PG in the district next year much less one of the top 2 players in the district.

 

I'm sorry but after the districts I'm sold on Kellen Smith being the best point guard heading into next year. He just brought home a MVP trophy to prove it. He had some great assists and took his fair share of points. But Reiger will capture player of the year in the district. He had a whale of a tourney and has nothing but upside for next year.:notworthy:

You're not going to change my mind, and neither am I. Agree to disagree... But it was atleast 7...:p

 

I'm sure he's a good player, I just feel Jordan is better...

 

He commited five turnovers that game, you can look it up on the enquirer.com!

One win in the last 4 meetings puts them on top? with Campbell winning 2 of those by 18 and 21? With such a strong schedule how couldn't they be successful? With losses coming from the hoops powerhouses of Augusta and Deming that really shows how fantastic BB is.

 

They played 5 good teams all season,

Campbell beat them 2 of 3,

Scott played D- ball that night and still pulled it out,

And Highlands which I couldn't explain (they must have prayed twice before that game)

Mason beat them,

NewCath also beat them

 

The Power houses they played are highlighted.

 

@ Silver Grove W 66-34

Pendleton County W 67-44

@ Campbell County L 45-27

Calvary Christian W 59-37

Highlands W 55-53

Deming W 58-40

St. Patrick W 73-36

@ Russell W 54-42

@ Bracken Co. W 71-53

Lewis County W 56-36

@ Pendleton County W 60-37

@ Campbell County L 40-37

Holy Cross W 35-22

St. Patrick W 52-37

@ Cooper W 59-30

@ Scott L 48-44

@ Augusta W 69-45

@ Silver Grove W 61-21

@ Deming L 47-45

@ Lloyd W 60-53

Newport Catholic L 44-42

@ Augusta L 64-61

@ St. Henry W 67-47

Mason Co. L 61-49

@ Newport L 53-52

@ Campbell County W 53-46

 

Quite a strong Schedule? Almost as pathetic as their football schedules have been.

 

Dude, I'll tell you what I could say a lot, instead I'll say little.

 

*Campbell County has four times the enrollment of Brossart.

 

*Of the 11 schools Brossart played that you placed in bold, Campbell played SIX of them. Did I mention Campbell was four times the size of Brossart? If they were bad teams for Brossart to play aren't they four times as bad for Campbell to play?

 

*One of the bolded teams is St. Henry, who are the 34th district champs after beating Dixie twice this year. I think you will find Dixie on Campbell's schedule. If the Crusaders were a duck, what is Dixie? Or SK and CovCath for that matter?

 

*If a school with Division III enrollment beats the biggest school in NKY, I'd give them a little more credit and worry a little less about the schedule. :idunno:

 

*I left your other posts alone, but if you're going to critique players and criticize coaches, you'll have to do better than missing the easy stuff like this.

Dude, I'll tell you what I could say a lot, instead I'll say little.

 

*Campbell County has four times the enrollment of Brossart.

 

*Of the 11 schools Brossart played that you placed in bold, Campbell played SIX of them. Did I mention Campbell was four times the size of Brossart? If they were bad teams for Brossart to play aren't they four times as bad for Campbell to play?

 

*One of the bolded teams is St. Henry, who are the 34th district champs after beating Dixie twice this year. I think you will find Dixie on Campbell's schedule. If the Crusaders were a duck, what is Dixie? Or SK and CovCath for that matter?

 

*If a school with Division III enrollment beats the biggest school in NKY, I'd give them a little more credit and worry a little less about the schedule. :idunno:

 

*I left your other posts alone, but if you're going to critique players and criticize coaches, you'll have to do better than missing the easy stuff like this.

 

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.