Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 53 Campbell County 46

Featured Replies

For what it is worth, I also agree that Jordan Smith isn't very good at all. I saw him hit several shots in the game against Bishop Brossart, but he is a very weak ball handler, average shooter (must be wide open), is small, but not scrappy. Now, I have been to almost 14 Campbell games this year, and never once did I say, "That's a player."

 

Also, I am not a Brossart fan, nor do I ever plan on being one, but Jordan Armstrong is way better than Jordan Smith. Armstrong can flat play defense and it a better ball handler. Jordan Smith is not that good of a defender, and isn't a very good ball handler. He would be a better two guard.

 

Finally, I don't get the Scott Code bashing. I think it is ridiculous that people compare him to a janitor at a horrible resturant. If you don't like the way he coaches, then go somewhere else, or don't try out. CCH Camels 1, you talk of kids that won't come back next year, if I were Scott Code I would rejoice. Play the younger guys and build.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to a few games this year, what I saw was a team that wanted to run alot and was more athletic than their coach would allow! One instance was the Boone County game they were down double digits came back to tie the score had momentum and possesion of the ball and coach Code had them pull the ball out work the clock, that took the momentum away from them and they couldn't recover resulting in another loss. I believe you coach according to the players you have. Mike Code does this very well. Campbell had more talent but Brossart had more heart, a direct reflection on their coach! Telling the team two guys are allowed to shoot, have a point guard with no confidence because you as a coach took it away, that's not very good coaching no matter how you look at it.Not to mention kids not going out for the team because of this. Scott Code is a class act. He is still learning how to be a head coach. He gets no help from his assistants, they are frustrating to watch!::

The topic is the game between Bishop Brossart and Campbell County.

For what it is worth, I also agree that Jordan Smith isn't very good at all. I saw him hit several shots in the game against Bishop Brossart, but he is a very weak ball handler, average shooter (must be wide open), is small, but not scrappy. Now, I have been to almost 14 Campbell games this year, and never once did I say, "That's a player."

 

Also, I am not a Brossart fan, nor do I ever plan on being one, but Jordan Armstrong is way better than Jordan Smith. Armstrong can flat play defense and it a better ball handler. Jordan Smith is not that good of a defender, and isn't a very good ball handler. He would be a better two guard.

 

Finally, I don't get the Scott Code bashing. I think it is ridiculous that people compare him to a janitor at a horrible resturant. If you don't like the way he coaches, then go somewhere else, or don't try out. CCH Camels 1, you talk of kids that won't come back next year, if I were Scott Code I would rejoice. Play the younger guys and build.

 

:confused::laugh:

For what it is worth, I also agree that Jordan Smith isn't very good at all. I saw him hit several shots in the game against Bishop Brossart, but he is a very weak ball handler, average shooter (must be wide open), is small, but not scrappy. Now, I have been to almost 14 Campbell games this year, and never once did I say, "That's a player."

 

Also, I am not a Brossart fan, nor do I ever plan on being one, but Jordan Armstrong is way better than Jordan Smith. Armstrong can flat play defense and it a better ball handler. Jordan Smith is not that good of a defender, and isn't a very good ball handler. He would be a better two guard.

 

Finally, I don't get the Scott Code bashing. I think it is ridiculous that people compare him to a janitor at a horrible resturant. If you don't like the way he coaches, then go somewhere else, or don't try out. CCH Camels 1, you talk of kids that won't come back next year, if I were Scott Code I would rejoice. Play the younger guys and build.

 

Rejoice that your losing talent and the only players that would return experience? Cody Neises is a great shooter and one of the fastest kids you'll ever lay eyes on but no one will ever know that because CC is the black hole, where talent falls in and is never seen again.

Rejoice that your losing talent and the only players that would return experience? Cody Neises is a great shooter and one of the fastest kids you'll ever lay eyes on but no one will ever know that because CC is the black hole, where talent falls in and is never seen again.[/QUOTE]

 

Don't forget that kids picking between Brossart and CCHS.:lol:

Dude, I'll tell you what I could say a lot, instead I'll say little.

 

*Campbell County has four times the enrollment of Brossart.

 

*Of the 11 schools Brossart played that you placed in bold, Campbell played SIX of them. Did I mention Campbell was four times the size of Brossart? If they were bad teams for Brossart to play aren't they four times as bad for Campbell to play?

 

*One of the bolded teams is St. Henry, who are the 34th district champs after beating Dixie twice this year. I think you will find Dixie on Campbell's schedule. If the Crusaders were a duck, what is Dixie? Or SK and CovCath for that matter?

 

*If a school with Division III enrollment beats the biggest school in NKY, I'd give them a little more credit and worry a little less about the schedule. :idunno:

 

*I left your other posts alone, but if you're going to critique players and criticize coaches, you'll have to do better than missing the easy stuff like this.

:thumb::thumb:

For what it is worth, I also agree that Jordan Smith isn't very good at all. I saw him hit several shots in the game against Bishop Brossart, but he is a very weak ball handler, average shooter (must be wide open), is small, but not scrappy. Now, I have been to almost 14 Campbell games this year, and never once did I say, "That's a player."

 

Also, I am not a Brossart fan, nor do I ever plan on being one, but Jordan Armstrong is way better than Jordan Smith. Armstrong can flat play defense and it a better ball handler. Jordan Smith is not that good of a defender, and isn't a very good ball handler. He would be a better two guard.

 

Finally, I don't get the Scott Code bashing. I think it is ridiculous that people compare him to a janitor at a horrible resturant. If you don't like the way he coaches, then go somewhere else, or don't try out. CCH Camels 1, you talk of kids that won't come back next year, if I were Scott Code I would rejoice. Play the younger guys and build.

Agreed... people want to look at scoring stats, and decide which of the two is a better player. Jordan Armstrong, as well as his platoon partner Mitch Patterson, are tough kids who lead on the floor. Both do an excellent job at executing the gameplan...

As far as Scott Code, it seems CCHS runs off every good coach they have. CCHS was never even in the discussion of the top teams in the region the years prior to Code coming in...

Agreed... people want to look at scoring stats, and decide which of the two is a better player. Jordan Armstrong, as well as his platoon partner Mitch Patterson, are tough kids who lead on the floor. Both do an excellent job at executing the gameplan...

As far as Scott Code, it seems CCHS runs off every good coach they have. CCHS was never even in the discussion of the top teams in the region the years prior to Code coming in...

 

Agreed.

We can't seem to keep on task here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.