Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Holmes High School Assistant Basketball Coach
Spot on.:thumb:
-
Campbell County 6 Calvary 5 (8 innings)
It was probably one of those calls that was called correctly, but just doesn't pass the "smell test".
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
It was a good day to be at work.
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
Where's Walter?
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
ohh Walter... Ohh Walter... Where are u now?
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
I'm loving the presser right now.
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
I love Coach Cal!
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
Never once thought that would be a matchup! Credit Coach Cal bigtime there! He saw something that (I KNOW) not one of us saw!
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
Yes , you will. Once you taste it, you want some more!
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
WINNING
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
YES! In your face OSU fans that surround me at work!!!! YES!
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
Without a doubt! And I questioned that initially.
-
Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60
RISE AND FIRE!!!:banana:
-
Top Returning Players in the 10th Next Season
Justin Saunders (sp?) - Brossart should be on this list.
-
All "A" State Tournament To Frankfort In 2012
I think its a very nice place to watch a basketball game. Yes, parking might be an issue, but I say let's give it a shot.
-
Dixie/Newcath Updates
Is there a radio webcast?
-
Jack Jennings vs Jake Giesler
:thumb:
-
Campbell County 46 Bishop Brossart 39
And Losey for Campbell also had a huge game. He made the three to tie the game up. He had several shots throughout the night just raddle in and out. If Brossart was able to make 60% of their free throw attempts this one would have been in the books. Also, the press had a major affect on the outcome of the game. Once Campbell would setup that initial trap on the inbounds it was all over for Brossart. Too many times, Brossart would just turn into the pressure with the ball high above their head rather then trying to split it. Congrats to the Brossart Mustangs on a nice season and good luck to the Camels the rest of the way.
-
Campbell County/Bishop Brossart Predictions 2/23
I'm taking Brossart in this one. They have matured over the season and I think they are ready for this one.
-
Bishop Brossart 70 Newport 46
Good win for the Brossart seniors. Enjoy it, but not too much. Still got some work to do next wednesday!
-
All "A" State Tournament Updates
Agenda pushing much.
-
$3.00 Parking at the 10 Region All A at NKU
Why wouldn't they use the parking garage that was built over the track/soccer field?
-
Scott @ Brossart 1/07 Predictions
I'm taking Brossart by 1 in this. Should be a low scoring defensive battle, or so I hope.
-
Whats wrong with Highlands basketball
I don't get the people who are/were upset with Willie. He's a first class A#1 personality. His players respected him and all he would ask for in return is that they played hard. You can't deny the fact that while Willie was at Highland they suffered from alot of injuries. I think Willie eventually saw the writting on the wall though, towards the end. "Football is king and it always will be at Highlands." Willie was as close to a homegrown product of the Fort as you will ever get. That was his dream job, but unfortunately, I think the timing was just a little off. I REALLY, REALLY hope he gets back into coaching somewhere else after he gets done being the #1 father that he is right now.
-
Bishop Brossart 48 Highlands 37
I think you might feel a lot differently if you followed a smaller school like Brossart. Plus, its still really early in the season. No one knows how players (especially young players) are going to react to being in clutch situations.