Everything posted by FIREPLUG
-
7th Region Pairings
Ballard Repeats, unless Males Beaumont plays really well..
-
9th Region Draw and Predictions
i'll agree with your selection but disagree about the inside, Young is big but thats where that ends, Noll is more of a outside presence doent do much on inside but makes open 15 fters. But the guard play is exceptionally well.
-
9th Region Draw and Predictions
The draw was on saturday at 10:30, big zigs match ups are correct... I know the Panthers take on the BlueBirds at 745 on tuesday.
-
Ludlow 48 Lloyd 42
Ludlow has nothing to lose.. The Panthers just need to go out have fun and get the job done.. Good luck to both teams.. Should be a splendid night at Dixie..
-
Toughest/Weakest Regions
Ninth region will be the toughest.
-
Outside tryouts
Ludlow was outside Feb. 15th and has been another handful of days.
-
Who all knows Benny Clary of Ludlow
Benny is a great man. I dont know any other way to put it. He is an amazing fellow.
-
Highest scoring brother combinations in high school history???
What about the Hayes BRO's from holmes, I didnt see them but older people said they were really good!!
-
Walton-Verona 60 Ludow 51
IMO, it seemed like Logan was not able to able to be guarded. I heard the WV keep switching up the men to find someone to guard him but just ended up playing a little off of him. He and the Panthers could have played alot better but the chemistry wasn't flowing last night! But not a bad game on his part, but had a couple of lousy turnovers!
-
Ludlow 61 Dayton 42
I disagree espnguy... I think Logan is good enough to stop the fastbreak offense. Plus, with Logan I don't think that they would have scored because Ludlow had so many turnovers and Logan always brings the ball down the court... So Dayton wouldn't have had that many points as they did... I'm not saying that Logan would have won the game for them but it would be a big difference with him... It would have came down to the wire, most likely.
-
Any word on Ludlow or Bracken Jobs?
I would like to see Randy Borchers get the job... It says alot to back out of a head coaching job at a bigger school to comeback and be an assistant at a smaller school.
-
Ludlow 61 Dayton 42
Omg... The jv team got beat real bad without logan... Definitely part of the outcome... The first time the two teams play ludlow won by 2... Without him they got beat really bad, about by 30.
-
Mr. Basketball of 2008 and 2009
These two are great but let me throw in a nky boy for the class of 07'... Duran Jefferson, he is a total package not for sure what is exact stats but let me assure you they probably aren't low, even his Defensive stats should be high.
-
Mr. Basketball of 2008 and 2009
I agree with Arrez, Will definitly make a run for Mr. Basketball
-
Best players in 9th as of 1/25/06
There is no way in the world Kiernan is near as good as Penick. How do you even think he is top ten? Dont get me wrong he's a good banger, offensively he hasnt played any one worth playing in the post...
-
The Best High School B-Ball Game You've Ever Seen?
Ludlow vs. Holy Cross last year in the All A Classic at St Henry... That was a great all around game.
-
Lynn Camp 78 Wayne Co. 77
Congrats to the cats!
-
Ludlow 66 Beechwood 62
Penick only played 2 or 3 minutes in the last game!
-
Best players in 9th as of 1/25/06
Logan is a sophmore, which means he don't get that much playing time. But should be starting, but is undersized. He scores more than most of the starters on the team. It would be hard to believe that someone can be quicker than this kid. When he is in, I was told that the players say get the ball to him and he breaks the press by himself. If he gets the fact that he is a driving point guard and not a shooting point guard he will do well. Also, the kid dominates the j.v. level and his friends call it the Grant Logan show. He almost a triple double against Calvary. He is looked up to but is one of the youngest players on the team. He also, as a kid, was it by a car which put him in a body cast for 8 months. He was told he wasn't going to walk. Its hard to believe that he has so much speed and quickness. He told me all he's worried about is tearing his acl again. Also, those who know Dane Lantry from HC, they are step brothers and grew up together. Imagine Lantry's quickness but a lot quicker.
-
Best players in 9th as of 1/25/06
Not saying he should be on this list of greatness yet, but Grant Logan of Ludlow is one of the best dribblers I have ever seen. Possible better dribbler than Jefferson. He hasn't yet developed the size or strength yet but definitely will. His brothers were all over 6 foot tall. Not as smart as Jefferson with the ball but definitely makes some kids fall down with quickness. Watch this kid developed when pressure is added when Penick leaves.
-
Holy Cross 67 Beechwood 60
Yes I had but I honestly didn't see anyone slowing Beechwood's guards down. Congrats to the Indians.
-
Who is gonna be the best in 3A next year?
Boy... your hilarious
-
Best team in 2006 in NKY regardless of class
The QB at CCH will be Blesser this year. He was the punter last year but should do good things as QB this year.
-
Holy Cross 67 Beechwood 60
Wow! I predicted the tigers by 15!
-
Best fields
St. Henry is the best I've played at.