9th Region Draw and Predictions

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the outcome?

Don't know the dates or times yet but from what I've been told it is...

Highlands plays Ludlow

CovCath plays Ryle

Dixie plays Holmes

NewCath plays Conner

I'm certain on the Highlands/Ryle Bracket.. I need to double check the Dixie/Holmes bracket.

Highlands plays Ludlow

CovCath plays Ryle

Dixie plays Holmes

NewCath plays Conner

I'm certain on the Highlands/Ryle Bracket.. I need to double check the Dixie/Holmes bracket.

How can you be so certain when they don't even draw until Sunday??? I hope you are right... it would be nice to see the HHS / Cov Cath matchup in the Semis.....Also would like to see Dixie and NCC play to see who goes to the finals.....If this bracket is true...I predict the following.

HHS defeats Cov Cath in semis to get to final.

Dixie defeats NCC in semis to reach the final.

HHS takes the region with a 60-48 victory..........

but I think this is bogus as they typically don't even draw until Sunday afternoon.

The draw was at 10 this morning.

Oh, I stand correctd, thanks colfan...... lets hope Big Zig is right.....Looks like your Ludlow boys will have a tough 1st round matchup Zig... how do you feel about that?

Also, don't count out Ryle at home...cch will not have a cakewalk in game 1.

How can you be so certain when they don't even draw until Sunday??? I hope you are right... it would be nice to see the HHS / Cov Cath matchup in the Semis.....Also would like to see Dixie and NCC play to see who goes to the finals.....If this bracket is true...I predict the following.

HHS defeats Cov Cath in semis to get to final.

Dixie defeats NCC in semis to reach the final.

HHS takes the region with a 60-48 victory..........

but I think this is bogus as they typically don't even draw until Sunday afternoon.

Iwould see rather a potential Highlands/CovCath final. Who is the favorite in that bottom bracket? Seems like anyone could emerge out of that one.

Highlands plays Ludlow

CovCath plays Ryle

Dixie plays Holmes

NewCath plays Conner

Gee, isn't that what I said it would be yesterday BIGZIG, and you said that I never root for Ludlow! Of course I will be rooting for Ludlow against the Bluebirds, Go Panthers.........:D

Highlands vs Ludlow

The Bluebirds always get lucky

CovCath vs. Ryle

Just hope that History doesn't repeat itself by playing the Host team

OK, I missed this side of the bracket

Dixie vs. NewCath

Dixie wins the District but loses in the first round

Conner vs. Holmes

Conner has been playing tough but Holmes is much too tough for them

From this mornings Cincinnati/Kentucky Enquirer

Both teams advance to the Ninth Region tournament. But the Colonels, the top-ranked team in the Enquirer coaches' poll, assured themselves a first-round game against a district runner-up. The Ninth Region draw will take place this morning at Ryle.

Iwould see rather a potential Highlands/CovCath final. Who is the favorite in that bottom bracket? Seems like anyone could emerge out of that one.

All I can say is watch out for Dixie... they are small but they are disciplined, well coached and can shoot the ball. They play solid defense and play as a team. I predict them to get to the finals......

Gee, isn't that what I said it would be yesterday BIGZIG, and you said that I never root for Ludlow! Of course I will be rooting for Ludlow against the Bluebirds, Go Panthers.........:D

OK, I missed this side of the bracket

From this mornings Cincinnati/Kentucky Enquirer

I am sure Rob Detzel is smiling this morning... he has the chance as well to get to the finals if he can get past a very good Dixie team. He has beaten Conner and Holmes this year already... not sure what they did vs the Colonels.