9th Region Draw and Predictions

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know the dates or times yet but from what I've been told it is...

Highlands plays Ludlow

CovCath plays Ryle

Dixie plays Holmes

NewCath plays Conner

I'm certain on the Highlands/Ryle Bracket.. I need to double check the Dixie/Holmes bracket.

Holmes and NCC came out pretty well for coming in 2nd in their district.

I would rate CovCath #1, HHS #2 and Holmes #3. So, this is a case where the district winner has a tougher road than the loser. Holmes should be able to make it to the finals IMO and face a Blue Colonel team that has to survive the host team and then a battle royale with the Birds just to make it to the finals.

I would rate CovCath #1, HHS #2 and Holmes #3. So, this is a case where the district winner has a tougher road than the loser. Holmes should be able to make it to the finals IMO and face a Blue Colonel team that has to survive the host team and then a battle royale with the Birds just to make it to the finals.

Very true....on the face of it....... but Dixie and NewCath if they get hot, and they can, can beat anyone.......

And if CovCath wins the 9th Region, no one can say that they didn't have the hardest journey to win it.....

Let the fun begin, and if I owned a fast food shop near Ryle High School, I would be looking to make a killing selling food to the CovCath crazies who will be leaving straight from School to get in line for the games, and grabbing a bite to eat on the way......

Gee, isn't that what I said it would be yesterday BIGZIG, and you said that I never root for Ludlow! Of course I will be rooting for Ludlow against the Bluebirds, Go Panthers.........:D

OK, I missed this side of the bracket

From this mornings Cincinnati/Kentucky Enquirer

:p And I wonder why you will be cheering for the Panthers. Maybe I'll see you there and I can buy you a coke. You better worry about the gals from across the Highway, Boone seems to be playing their best right now and we all know Fookes will out coach anyone in a close game. Guess who I'll be pulling for.:lol: Very deep rooted isn't oldguy..

How can you be so certain when they don't even draw until Sunday??? I hope you are right... it would be nice to see the HHS / Cov Cath matchup in the Semis.....Also would like to see Dixie and NCC play to see who goes to the finals.....If this bracket is true...I predict the following.

HHS defeats Cov Cath in semis to get to final.

Dixie defeats NCC in semis to reach the final.

HHS takes the region with a 60-48 victory..........

but I think this is bogus as they typically don't even draw until Sunday afternoon.[/quote]

Let me know if the Sunday draw that you are so sure of turns out any different then todays draw..;)

According to my well informed source

The games on Monday are NCC versus Conner and Holmes versus Dixie

The Tuesday games are CovCath versus Ryle and Highlands versus Ludlow.

Look for a semifinal matchup of Holmes versus Conner and Highlands versus CovCath.