7th Region Pairings

Wow...those are some big first round game. Ballard-Eastern, Male-Trinity, J-Town-Fern Creek. Any of those games could easily be a region final game. You gotta say the winner of the Ballard-Eastern game has an easier draw, playing the winner of Moore-St.X. It will be an interesting week of games.

At this point in the season I think Ballard is the team to beat, with Male being the opponent in the finals.

IMO Ballard is gonna have a tough time getting out of their side of the bracket. Playing Eastern was a bad draw for them. It's a rivalry game and no matter had good or bad either team is playing at that time, you throw the records out the window and any team can win. Then if they get past Eastern they will probably have to play St.X which has beaten them already once this season in the Gardens. Ballard has been to inconsistent this year. At times they have shown they can beat big teams and at other times they don't seem to be a top 10 team in the region. I think they make it to the finals but will get beat by who ever comes out of the bottom bracket. Fern Creek, Male and J-Town are playing some of their best ball of the year right now and which ever of those teams makes it won't get beat.

St. X 67 Moore 62

Ballard 80 Eastern 61

Male 52 Trinity 47

J'Town 82 Fern Creek 64

These are my predictions

WOW...the two best and most competitve games, you have as a blow out!!!

Here are my predictions:

St.X 58 Moore 55

Eastern 76 Ballard 70

Male 59 Trinity 51

J-Town 79 Fern Creek 78 (OT)