Everything posted by panther15z30
-
Mason County vs Elliott County 2/10
EC 84-77
-
39th District pairings
Augusta has dodged the bullet for 3 years. Now they have the ultimate task. Hopefully they don't give up on the season yet, stranger things have happened.
-
Calvary Christian 74 Saint Patrick 64
Not that big of an upset.
-
Is attendance down at basketball games?
I agree, Lofton and Miller brought fans from many counties in the area outside of Mason.
-
Class System in KY Baseball?
Wow what are the 4 states that don't have baseball? I'm going to guess Alaska is one of them.
-
Fleming County @ Augusta predictions
Augusta won on a neutral floor earlier this season, I look for them to do it again at home. ATOWN 66-57.
-
Augusta freshman team?
Not sure of the record or anything but I do know they have a good group of freshman.
-
Mason County vs. Campbell County predictions
Camels 69-63.
-
Augusta and Harrison
I don't know the exact score but Harrison won by 29.
-
Augusta 70 Bracken Co. 50
:dancingpa
-
Augusta 82 Pendleton County 69
First time in 26 years since Augusta won AT Falmouth. Way to break the streak!
-
Augusta @ Deming predictions (12-2-08)
Jan. 2001 Augusta 67-64, I believe that was in OT Dec 2002 Augusta 57-55 2004 District Tourney Deming 75-69. Those are some good ones that I remember, Although I would like to forget that last one.
-
Corbin 85 George Rogers Clark 44 Scrimmage
I have to agree. Since 2004 the tenth as a whole has been way down. 2002 the region was very strong top to bottom.
-
NKU and the Sweet 16
Thanks!:lol:
-
Top 5 returning 10th region players
He averaged a double-double last season and he's been in the weight room working on his own everyday since the season ended. He will be a force next year.
-
9th-10th region tourney in Northern Ky. next season?
Highland Heights:thumb:
-
Mason Co. 2003 vs. Mason Co. 2008...
2003 may lack size but they make up for it in speed, smarts, and strength. The '03 team lacked size in many games they played but still managed to rebound very efficiently. The '03 team would win by 20+
-
Scott 64 Augusta 45
Final
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
I believe Staggs needed 29 for 1000, looks like he'll finish with 978 for his career.
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
40-27.
-
Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)
Royals 90-67.
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
Scott 35-20 at the half.
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
atown joe in the hizzouse!!:lol:
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
:thumb: I should be studying but I'll hold the fort down while your gone:lol:
-
Scott/Augusta Updates (10th Region, 1st Round)
Scott on a 25-7 run they lead 30-19.