Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta @ Deming predictions (12-2-08)

Featured Replies

Big rivalry game to start the season. I will say Deming by 8 at home.

These games between these two schools are always close.

 

I'll take Deming.

 

Deming 72

Augusta 58

Should be a close game. Which Deming/Augusta game(s) do you think was the best over the years?

I will pick Augusta in a tight game

 

Augusta-64

Deming-60

Should be a close game. Which Deming/Augusta game(s) do you think was the best over the years?

 

Jan. 2001 Augusta 67-64, I believe that was in OT

Dec 2002 Augusta 57-55

2004 District Tourney Deming 75-69.

 

Those are some good ones that I remember, Although I would like to forget that last one.

Jan. 2001 Augusta 67-64, I believe that was in OT

Dec 2002 Augusta 57-55

2004 District Tourney Deming 75-69.

 

Those are some good ones that I remember, Although I would like to forget that last one.

 

 

There were some good ones back inthe 90's when Deming had Staggs, Houchens, etc, and Augusta had the Snapp bros., PK, and LJ Bowles.

Should be a close game. Which Deming/Augusta game(s) do you think was the best over the years?

 

1995 38th District First Round

 

Augusta played a great game and was in control until late in the fourth quarter when Deming went on a spurt to pull it out. That was a great game.

1995 38th District First Round

 

Augusta played a great game and was in control until late in the fourth quarter when Deming went on a spurt to pull it out. That was a great game.

 

That was one of the ones I was referring to.

Deminig 64-48

No answer for the Kings. Deming by 10.

I saw the 1995 game which had 28 3's in it. 15 by Deming and 13 for AHS. I think the final was 96-88 at Deming. No Snapps or Bowles. Just Kelsch, Larkins, Hargett, Nickoson, Ruf, and Harrison for Augusta.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.