Augusta freshman team?

Are there any brothers to any of the varsity group that plays now?

Clay Krebs who is a Freshmen is the brother of Ty Krebs who is a senior this year. Brahm Hamilton who is the brother Brayde Hamilton who graduated last year. Dustin Staggs brother is an 8th grader but I am not sure if he is playing freshmen ball or not.

I have not seen these boys play this year but here they are playing very well.

Yes this freshman team is a very talented group of boys. Brahm Hamilton and Wyatt Thorpe also play varsity now. Also Wyatt is the cousin of Derek Fryman the senior guard from last years squad. Corey Moore also presents a shooting threat but has developed his game into more of a slashing attack. Clay Krebs; this kid continues to impress me with his smartness and consistancy to score and also with his work on the boards. Brahm also brings to the table the calm and collectiveness that a point guard needs. Brahm and Wyatt make for a great backcourt tandum. Jordan Linville has a great shooting touch and Jameel Halawanii has a knack for getting to the basket. Finally Dustin Ruf has worked on his post game and continues to improve and will be a HUGE inside presence when he fully develops his game.

Yes this freshman team is a very talented group of boys. Brahm Hamilton and Wyatt Thorpe also play varsity now. Also Wyatt is the cousin of Derek Fryman the senior guard from last years squad. Corey Moore also presents a shooting threat but has developed his game into more of a slashing attack. Clay Krebs; this kid continues to impress me with his smartness and consistancy to score and also with his work on the boards. Brahm also brings to the table the calm and collectiveness that a point guard needs. Brahm and Wyatt make for a great backcourt tandum. Jordan Linville has a great shooting touch and Jameel Halawanii has a knack for getting to the basket. Finally Dustin Ruf has worked on his post game and continues to improve and will be a HUGE inside presence when he fully develops his game.

How have they done against Bracken County and Mason County this season?

Thanks for the information. Did the Thorpe kid go Bracken County at one time?

as with A-Town Pride i havent seen many freshman games this season though tomorrow i will be heading down to Bourbon County when they play two or three games down there. from what i've heard they blew past Bracken County and i havent heard much about the Mason County game. Yes I think he did attend Bracken County for awhile but he came to augusta in the sixth grade and these boys have been playing together since. Great Chemistry