Everything posted by panther15z30
-
Pendleton County 67 Augusta 45
Wow I was pretty close on the score (64-39). Just a few points off. Panthers have only broke 50 points once in the last 5 games(1-4 over that span.)
-
Augusta @ Pendleton Co. 12/21
If White and Hardymon are 100% then the Panthers keep it close but fall 61-56:sssh: . If not then PC 64-39. Yes I'm picking against my own name, show me something A-Town.
-
St. Pat/ Nicholas Co. Predictions
STP(St. Pat not the Stone Temple Pilots:D 64 Nicholas Co. 55
-
Bath Co. 72 Bracken Co. 64.
Comparing Jesse Hall to Brian Kirk is like comparing Apples and Bananas:banana:
-
Augusta @ Pendleton Co. 12/21
Thoughts, Predictions?
-
Augusta 63 Burgin 47
Much needed win for the Panthers to stay above .500. Interesting to note though the margain of victory of the varsity and JV games were nearly the same. If I'm not mistaken Burgin's JV and Varsity teams are nearly if not completely identical. I just find it odd the Varsity did not win by more. Still good way to end a three game losing streak. Big game on Thursday at Pendleton County. I believe the Panthers are very capable of winning this game, but if they show that on the floor may be a different story. Regardless, should be a good measuring stick to see just where this team is. Are they able to compete with the Regions 2nd tier teams where they were a BGP preseason region top 10? or are they still dwelling near the bottom 6 or 7 of the 10th? We will soon find out.
-
St Patrick vs. Bracken Co. game
First team to 50 pts. wins.
-
Bracken County 50 Augusta 47
After getting to their first region appearance in years and a nice start to this season, could it be Augusta has gotten somewhat complacent during this three game losing streak? With a squad that's not so acustom to winning this could be the case. I know its early, but I can't say I didn't see this coming. The Offense has to get going this weekend against Burgin because if it doesn't then next week could get ugly(Rose Hill and @ PC).
-
Bracken County 50 Augusta 47
No doubt about that. Hardymon did not get enough touches in the 2nd half, partly due to Bracken doing a good job denying him the ball and partly because screens set for him were very weak and other Panthers were crowding the lane and not allowing him a clear pass to get the ball.
-
How many BGPer's were in Augusta tonight?
I believe you had a different name than Darth Panther at first though:D
-
How many BGPer's were in Augusta tonight?
I, the original BGP Panther was there.
-
Bracken County 50 Augusta 47
This game was decided in the last minute and a half of the 3rd quarter IMO. With Hamilton going to the bench with foul trouble the Panthers had a lineup on the floor that could not score. The offensive troubles continue as Augusta hasn't broke 50 pts during the 3 game losing streak. And about some of you saying the bench not getting enough playing time, I believe tonight they got too much.
-
Calvary Christian 50 Augusta 40
Can we have this thread closed please mods? Thanks.
-
Bracken Co. @ Augusta Thoughts/Predictions
Depends on which Augusta team shows up.
-
Calvary Christian vs. Scott HS Predictions
Scott 79-43.
-
Pendleton vs. Conner 12/5 Predictions
Conner 59-55
-
Campbell Co @ Silver Grove-Predictions
Campbell 69-62.
-
Mason County @ Bourbon County predictions?
Royals 83-49
-
Calvary Christian 50 Augusta 40
Very sloppy game, no rhythm for either team untill Calvary went on a run with 4 minutes to go. First game I've seen this year and after what I've read and heard of the first three games I left the gym very dissapointed in what I saw.
-
Augusta 55 St. Francis 38
28-4 is the best record in school history back in 1966.
-
Augusta 55 St. Francis 38
5-0 same year.
-
Augusta 55 St. Francis 38
First 3-0 start since 2001-2002.
-
Montgomery County 72 Deming 40
For the same reason UK plays Miss. Valley St. BTW the Montgomery/Deming game was only decided by 8pts last season.
-
Bracken County/ Dayton predictions
Bracken-55 Dayton-42
-
Mason County @ Scott(Covington) predictions
Mason Co.-87 Scott - 71