Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1owlzfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1owlzfan

  1. I think it will be a closer game than you think, but I think Breathitt will pull it off in a single digit win.
  2. I think the Lady Tigers will pull this one out.
  3. I agree Augger. I thought it would have been closer than this. Anyone at the game that can give details?
  4. Congrats to Coach Moore and the the Lady Cats.
  5. I agree with you. If there was a problem with the clock keeper, then that's a different issue, but the ball obviously was released in time and should have counted.
  6. No I wasn't. Greenup wasn't the only place Hicks has coached.
  7. I could probably guess who the ref was!!!
  8. Sounds like a good game. All three of the girls games were close throughout. Congratulations to the Lady Pirates and Coach Jones.
  9. Not much of a suprise. Congrats to the Bulldogs!!!
  10. I wouldn't want to draw them. As The Professor said, they could possibly meet again.
  11. Yea you're making us all curious. Don't keep us in suspense!!!
  12. It was an exciting and close game from the beginning. All of the Lady Owls, except 2, have been fighting the flu and other viruses and didn't feel very good. You could see it in their faces while they were on the floor, but I feel that they gave it all they had and it just wasn't enought on this particular night. The Lady Owls has had their roughest season in many years, with lots of turmoil. They were finally getting back on the right track, but just a little too late. Congratulations to the Lady Owls. You all are still winners to me. Thanks for a memoriable season, you kept on fighting and never gave up when the going got tough.:thumb: Congratulations to the Lady Neer's of Estill and good luck tomorrow night.
  13. After loosing to LCC three times this season (@ LCC 38-46, @ 21-58 and at Jenkins 27-60, Jenkins pulls out a 53rd district win. Jenkins led all the game and hit key free throws when they were needed. LCC had a chance to tie, but failed. Congrats to the Lady Cavaliers.
  14. Small school, smaller community, limited pool of business sponsors!!!
  15. Not been doing anything at Owsley, with the weather we're having, except weightlifting.
  16. That score was not much of a suprise!!!
  17. I did too. What happened to JBS in the second half of the season?
  18. Always good to see a small school win. Congrats to the Wildcats.
  19. I saw that in the cancellations after I posted this, but thanks for the info. :thumb: As for Hazard and Buckhorn - I think Buckhorn has the potential to pull an upset off and I always root for the underdog, so Go Wildcats.
  20. Any news on the Buckhorn/Hazard game? It was scheduled for tonight, was it played?
  21. In the 56th district on Monday night, Owsley made a 2 point basket that tied the game at 62 with 9 seconds to go. Estill inbounded the ball ran down the full length of the court, and as the buzzer sounded shot and made a 3 point basket.
  22. I agree. IMO Letcher will be the team to beat. Coach Dean is an outstanding coach. He showed that in Powell and now at LCC. Bryan is a competitor who knows how to motivate his players and they will come out hungry to win.
  23. Wow, that was an upset!!!
  24. The 56th District game with Lee/Powell for tonight @ 8:00pm has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 28 @ 8:00pm.
  25. It was a great game to watch. I was impressed by the Lady Kats. They have improved greatly since the beginning of the season. Congratulations to the Lady Pirates of Powell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.