Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buckhorn/Hazard????

Featured Replies

Any news on the Buckhorn/Hazard game? It was scheduled for tonight, was it played?

I think they rescheduled for tomorrow night. If Buckhorn could pull the upset, then this regional tournament would be wide open. Hazard has to be the favorite after the JBS loss tonight, but watch out for Letcher Central.

  • Author
I think they rescheduled for tomorrow night. If Buckhorn could pull the upset, then this regional tournament would be wide open. Hazard has to be the favorite after the JBS loss tonight, but watch out for Letcher Central.

 

I saw that in the cancellations after I posted this, but thanks for the info. :thumb:

 

As for Hazard and Buckhorn - I think Buckhorn has the potential to pull an upset off and I always root for the underdog, so Go Wildcats.

It's important for Hazard to remain focused and play smart ball in this game tonight in order to advance to the regional. Maybe JBS's loss will make them realize no one is a shoe-in when it comes to tournament play. I believe our dogs can win if they play team ball.

 

Go Bulldogs!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.