Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co. vs Knott Central

Featured Replies

Breathitt will play KCC for the 14th region championship saturday. Prediction?

Breathitt by 14. I think it will be a good game till the end when Knott gets into foul trouble. If Mosely get hot then they have a chance but she missed too many give-me's tonight early in the game to win a championship.

I think it will be a closer game than you think, but I think Breathitt will pull it off in a single digit win.

If Knott County is shooting the three well, then they will be extremely dangerous. Knott will have problems defending Shouse (but who doesnt). This should be a good game and for Knott to win they must create turnovers on Breathitt and hit the long ball.

 

Breathitt 64

Knott 52

BREATHITT!!!

  • Author

Breathitt wins this one. By the middle of the 3rd Breathitt will have the JV in.

Breathitt-72

KCC- 43

Should be a close game. Knott is better than most people think. It's hard to be a team three times in a year.

I think this game has been moved to Sunday I think at 3 not for sure though.

Breathitt in double digits and easily.

  • Author

Has this game been postponed? Anyone know?

I'm going to take Knott with the upset!

Kendall Noble is tough from Breathitt. People worry about her because she can score and she does just not any one-on-one plays. She feeds off Shouse since people are also worried about Shouse just as much or more. As soon as the double team goes to Shouse she feeds herself for a while. These two work together better than any two I have seen in girls basketball in a while.

Knott's Megan Mosley never gets out of control. KCC plays hard and will put up a good fight .Goodluck to both of these teams in the finals.

 

The game has been postponed till Sunday at 3:00pm is what I've been told.

Kendall Noble is tough from Breathitt. People worry about her because she can score and she does just not any one-on-one plays. She feeds off Shouse since people are also worried about Shouse just as much or more. As soon as the double team goes to Shouse she feeds herself for a while. These two work together better than any two I have seen in girls basketball in a while.

Knott's Megan Mosley never gets out of control. KCC plays hard and will put up a good fight .Goodluck to both of these teams in the finals.

 

The game has been postponed till Sunday at 3:00pm is what I've been told.

Actually, I was surprised they played last night with the forecast as it was. But everything worked out okay.

 

Breathitt County can make their Bowling Green reservations, they'll win by 12.

Actually, I was surprised they played last night with the forecast as it was. But everything worked out okay.

 

Breathitt County can make their Bowling Green reservations, they'll win by 12.

 

The weather wasn't that bad until right after the game. It was kinda like you go into the gym and everthing is just a little wet. Come out of the gym and its looks like antarctic.:eek:

4 wheel dive come in handy around tournament time.:flame: Iceeeeeeeee

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.