Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

On the fields yet

Featured Replies

Has anyone gotten outside on their fields yet? Besides just throwing. The weather has been terrible.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood has been on the field already .The football field .Nice to have turf .Hopefully the baseball field will be taken care of soon ,at least we keep hearing it will be.

Beechwood has been on the field already .The football field .Nice to have turf .Hopefully the baseball field will be taken care of soon ,at least we keep hearing it will be.

 

There is so much moisture in the ground right now that it'll be weeks before anyone can even consider getting on a field. It (turf) is indeed a terrific opportunity for those schools that have it and one would think it would give those schools a leg-up in the early part of the season. There is just so much that you can accomplish in a gym.

Beechwood has been on the field already .The football field .Nice to have turf .Hopefully the baseball field will be taken care of soon ,at least we keep hearing it will be.

 

I realize what I am about to type is not part of this thread, but I was led to believe that only the Football team could use the Football Field at Beechwood, or so that is what I and many were led to believe when the subject of Beechwood having a soccer team and using the football field to play on, was talked about on another thread!

I realize what I am about to type is not part of this thread, but I was led to believe that only the Football team could use the Football Field at Beechwood, or so that is what I and many were led to believe when the subject of Beechwood having a soccer team and using the football field to play on, was talked about on another thread!

 

Well, I have not read much on that thread about soccer. I am aware of it; but I had not heard that. Baseball, softball and band are at least three others I have seen use the field. They have a portable backstop they use, that sits on the highway end of the field. :confused::confused:

Too cold and too much precipatation. Hopefully, some time this week Knott will get on the field.

If we see our field this week or even next I'll be shocked.

If we see our field this week or even next I'll be shocked.

 

It doesn't look good. Rain, snow, and some very cold temps for this week.

It doesn't look good. Rain, snow, and some very cold temps for this week.

 

Well hopefully we can find a way to sneak on them today. That's the plan atleast espically with basketball districts going on and our gym is being used.:madman:

Well hopefully we can find a way to sneak on them today. That's the plan atleast espically with basketball districts going on and our gym is being used.:madman:

 

Yea, I know what you mean. The district tourney is being held at Knott. The boys were practising Saturday and were asked to get of the floor so the teams could practice.

If any of you guys have a sunshine dance, now is the time to do it.:dancingpa I hope we don’t have one of those bad weather seasons.

Unfortunately, for teams without indoor facilities, it will be at least 2 more weeks before fields are in suitable condition.

I'm just putting this out there I hate snow, I hate rain, and I hate temps under 50 degrees! :fight::fight:

The weather is ridiculious can't get on the field right now with the weather pattern were in.

Not been doing anything at Owsley, with the weather we're having, except weightlifting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.