On the fields yet

Knuckle

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood has been on the field already .The football field .Nice to have turf .Hopefully the baseball field will be taken care of soon ,at least we keep hearing it will be.

There is so much moisture in the ground right now that it'll be weeks before anyone can even consider getting on a field. It (turf) is indeed a terrific opportunity for those schools that have it and one would think it would give those schools a leg-up in the early part of the season. There is just so much that you can accomplish in a gym.

Beechwood has been on the field already .The football field .Nice to have turf .Hopefully the baseball field will be taken care of soon ,at least we keep hearing it will be.

I realize what I am about to type is not part of this thread, but I was led to believe that only the Football team could use the Football Field at Beechwood, or so that is what I and many were led to believe when the subject of Beechwood having a soccer team and using the football field to play on, was talked about on another thread!

I realize what I am about to type is not part of this thread, but I was led to believe that only the Football team could use the Football Field at Beechwood, or so that is what I and many were led to believe when the subject of Beechwood having a soccer team and using the football field to play on, was talked about on another thread!

Well, I have not read much on that thread about soccer. I am aware of it; but I had not heard that. Baseball, softball and band are at least three others I have seen use the field. They have a portable backstop they use, that sits on the highway end of the field. :confused::confused:

Well hopefully we can find a way to sneak on them today. That's the plan atleast espically with basketball districts going on and our gym is being used.:madman:

Yea, I know what you mean. The district tourney is being held at Knott. The boys were practising Saturday and were asked to get of the floor so the teams could practice.