Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell Devil Fan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Russell Devil Fan

  1. I enjoyed the game very much last night. I loved the atmosphere, the food was good and I thought both teams played with heart and intensity. I thought the fans from both sides and the teams showed great sportsmanship. There is one thing that upset me though. I thought some of the signs on the bleachers on the home side and the ones the team passed under as they ran on the field were insulting and inappropriate I understand the kids doing this but I am surprised at the Raceland administration for allowing it.:confused::confused:
  2. That didn't seem to be the reason their coach gave in the paper. "Goldsmith thought his team did a good job making the game close. “We really felt coming in here that we really had a good opportunity to win,” Goldsmith said. “We started out really well. We just had a little lull in the second quarter that hurt us.”
  3. What are your thoughts and predictions?
  4. I heard that some of Nicholas Co.'s fans were also told to leave the stadium and escorted out.
  5. I'll second that Amen! I too am tired of all the negativity. I think the coaches and the team recognize their problems. Constructive criticism is one thing but the tone doesn't sound like that to me.:eek:
  6. Yes, the link is on the school football page
  7. I'm curious Oldrambler, what latest info do you have that would make this kind of difference in your prediction?:sssh:
  8. Wasn't there a post by InsideZone on the previous Coach Tackett thread. He seemed to speak with such authority on the matter that I went back to re-read it and it is not there. Did I imagine that post?
  9. Nick Lewis from Russell will be playing.
  10. was over to the field this evening. between the 30's in the middle of the field looks to have the potential to get real sloppy, real fast. The sidelines are a complete mess, but that is most likely from the slope and drainage of the field. The weather forecast is calling for no rain tomorrow but the temps to drop down into the 30's by the end of the game. If the cold front brings in some wind then it may dry out the field some, but we'll just have to see. Lines haven't been striped yet either, I guess they are waiting until rain completely stops. side note - Jeepman made a comment about the O and D lines improvement, and I echo those sentiments. Shaping up to be a great game. Everyone from Corbin have a safe trip down, and I hope we can provide you with anything you need when you get to the game.
  11. Spring Valley in the morning at 10:00 (at Spring Valley) Cabell Midland Tuesday at 6:00 at Russell
  12. I haven't seen much of Russell's fans on here for months. Isn't anybody out there excited and speculating about the coming football season for Russell. Has anybody seen the passing scrimmage at Russell? Anyone got and "in" as to who looks good for what positions this year? I'm going through Red Devil Football withdrawals!:confused:
  13. How did spring practice go for the Devils?
  14. What are your thoughts, predictions, inside information:sssh: ?
  15. Whenever you find one let me know. I don't care who did the video, I want to buy one (or two). :thumb:
  16. I called them (KHSAA) today and they told me they didn't have the championship games taped this year. They said they had advised the schools they could bring a videographer and that I should contact the school. So I take it Midee1 that Russell didin't tape it? I know they have a guy that tapes every game. If they would at least sell copies of the tape he did I think it would be a good fund raiser for the ring fund. I'll buy a couple.
  17. :thumb: I agree Russelldad, they all work hard and are all deserving, that's how Russell manages to "reload' every year. Also agree about Nick Lewis. See my post from another thread earlier in the year. BluegrassPreps.com > Football Most under-rated player on your team 11-03-2005, 11:26 AM #56 Russell Devil Fan JV Player Join Date: Nov 2004 Posts: 35 Nick Lewis for Russell
  18. Thanks for the pic Da-Man. #11 is very near and dear to me. :thumb:
  19. When someone makes a statement like " I'm sure that Russell has good team speed, but I can assure you that they are not anywhere close to Ft. Campbell or Trigg County", it leads me to assume that a) that person has statistics to base this opinion on, or; b) that person has seen all of these teams play (that's where the "visual" part comes in). I'm definitely not being sensitive, I just like to know what we are facing since I have neither a or b above. I am trying to plow through the opinions and hype and get to the true picture.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.