Russell 35 Lawrence County 24

UKBLUE1964

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home ... Dawgs looked pretty good ... Takes alot of skilled kids to sucessfully execute their offense. Few mistakes here and there makes big difference in first downs or punts. Pounding the ball is more predictable ...

Devils kind of sleep walking thru this one. Didn't think either side of ball was sharp ... Good win for young kids again building continues .. Lawrence makes you play the entire field including a decent running game. Goldsmith throws nice ball ...

End of year this group will be very solid ...

Just got home ... Dawgs looked pretty good ... Takes alot of skilled kids to sucessfully execute their offense. Few mistakes here and there makes big difference in first downs or punts. Pounding the ball is more predictable ...

Devils kind of sleep walking thru this one. Didn't think either side of ball was sharp ... Good win for young kids again building continues .. Lawrence makes you play the entire field including a decent running game. Goldsmith throws nice ball ...

End of year this group will be very solid ...

Agreed. I think LC will be solid in their district and with the new format they should make it to week 3 in the playoffs. LC is still learning this new offense and I want to say Thanks to the seniors who have accepted this new offense and are working very hard to make sure LC football returns to glory, this is truly a special senior class.

oldrambler, love your avatar. I think he should be consider for the Heisman.

I agree , a defensive player doesn't get much notice for that award but if you talk about "the best player" and / or "most valuble to his team" I also think that the "lil animal" should get recognition.:thumb:

Another good win for the Devils. Congratulations. I hated to miss this one but was unable to make the trip. I did listen to it on the radio. The radio guys are getting better and better as the season goes on just like the Devils.

I listened to a small part of the game and that crew does do a good job. Much better than the previous years but that wouldn't take much :D.

Lawrence is still trying to improve their "game speed" offense, thus the reason to leave their offense in as long as possible. They are working towards the playoffs and 1 extra qtr of reps will help tremendously down the road.

That truely is understandable. There is a bigger picture and sometimes its hard for others to see.