Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs West Carter predictions

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Russell
      100%
    • West Carter
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Russell will handle West

 

Russell 45

 

West 13

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a clinic.

 

Devils 48

Comets 13

One of those that on paper, Russell can name the score. West has lost two close games to small schools (Nicholas and Bath); sure looks like they will struggle in the district.

 

Russell 49

West 9

Russell 55

West 12

Russell wins this one with a running clock.

 

Russell 56

 

West Carter 6

Rambler, you are a man of many faces and moods. A true man of mystery. I never know what little picture will accompany your witty statements.

  • Author

Hey why don't one of you fine moderators give us a poll on this. Thanks

Rambler, you are a man of many faces and moods. A true man of mystery. I never know what little picture will accompany your witty statements.

I can understand why you don't know what pic/avatar will be by my name bc I have no idea myself :thumb: . I would like to be more decisive but I can't make my mind up :confused: :D . Where am I?? Why am I here? How did I get here? Oh, o.k. I understand perfectly now. :confused: :lol:

Get ready for some young guys to play. This one is a blow out.

Russell-49

West-13

Russell could and should win by as many as they want but Coach McGlone will call the dogs off in the 3rd quarter so I am going with.

 

 

West Carter-7

Russell-55

West Carter will be well coached as always and have some big strong kids. I see Russell pulling away in the second half.

 

Russell 38

West Carter 7

I think Russell wins easily.

 

Is this a district game so early?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.