Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MAD DOG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MAD DOG

  1. Your team came out and surprised alot of people, but not me. When we played your team in the 7 on 7 meet this summer I knew your team was the real deal and had a shot at St.X. Great try!! Your program and fans are a class act! TRINITY look forward to playing against Highlands next year.:thumb:
  2. I totally agree, lets not start branding TRINITY the real deal! there are alot of games left this year. I seen some great play last night that tells me that we are going the right direction. But, I have to disagree with you, what the ROCKS do on 9-22 is not the bench mark game! winning the State Championship Game does!!
  3. The game was won by the St. X off. line, period! end of story. Good try by Highlands and good job to the linemen at St. X.
  4. We shall see, on my out of the stands I overheard a few St. X freshmen football players laughing that TRINITY lost the game? Did St.X frosh play Moeller this year yet?
  5. TRINITY should have this game under control. To the point of rejoicing for our offense doing well, I think that the TRINITY coaching staff are doing just fine building a strong foundation with both the offense and defense. We will take each game one at a time and not look down the schedule, it worked last year and it will this year.:thumb:
  6. Thanks! Now you know why we are soooooo proud of our Team and TRINITY.:thumb:
  7. It appears that St. X likes to count their eggs before they hatch! just like having pre-made sweat shirts and tee shirts claiming the State Championship behind their sidelines last year. Before the game was even played! and the team designed their championship rings before the game as well. Interesting! very interesting!
  8. We all know that answer over in St. Matthews, they sure can!:sssh:
  9. Nick was in there because TRINITY had a big JV game the next day and wanted to use Stein at QB. As far as your comment about Nick, he was not the #1 Rated QB in Jeff. County for no reason and the MVP at the State Championship last year. This kid is a gamer and a winner! ask the folks over at st.x. I`ll take Nick over any other QB in the State.To your point about if TRINITY played a more experienced team they would lose! well we shall see, it looks like TRINITY is going to have to do the same thing again just like they did last year.:dancingpa. But in closing, great game last night, no bad injuries on both sides of the ball and it was great to see the Manual Fans supporting their team.
  10. Would beating st. x be an upset? I like Highlands in a close one.:sssh:
  11. TRINITY vs. Manual is always a very interesting game, we shall see. Prediction: TRINITY will win.
  12. :thumb: Ask OX and Riverside 157, they brought up the posts, not I !!:thumb:
  13. Just a question:ylsuper:
  14. Put your seat belt on and watch what Teams are being lined up for next year!! The only good thing that is coming out of the 6A addition is that TRINITY can now start playing against some great Football Programs. TRINITY will beable to set-up some great compition like they have with MBA!!
  15. And last year was dilusionary as well? would my comments and support for TRINITY be dilusionary if I was a st.x fan and my team was being picked by National Sports Publications?? I say a big fat heck NO!!! I look at all of the Threads and Posts so far this year that has anything to do with TRINITY being picked by the Polls and all of the st.x fans get ugly!!! You guys and your coach can`t get over the big lose from last year. I LOVE IT!!!!:dancingpa
  16. How many State Championships does st.x have by the way? just a question:laugh: Back to the Thread
  17. Well we do agree on something!:thumb:
  18. Which teams Head Coach said on numerous TV Sports interviews that "st.x was the best team last year" and along with the tee shirts saying "last game" ? or something to that effect. While I`m on that subject, where can the TRINITY fans get those tee shirts or hoodies that your coach made up last year showing st.,x as the State Champions before they even played the GAME?? Also, which teams fans has taken stabs and have put down the National Sports Publications Polls showing TRINITY #1 in Ky. or 16th in the Nation etc. ? The answer is st.x and their friendly fans!!
  19. If I was a st.x fan ( now that is a real heart stopper) I would have to say that it was last years loss to the ROCKS in the State Championship Game. It was not a big blow out but what a crusher for the st. x fans!! just a thought.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.