Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs Oldham County Predictions

Featured Replies

What do you think about this game on Friday at Marshall Stadium

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Trinity will win big.

 

Something like, oh

 

THS 63

OC 7

 

The Trinity faithful will rejoice because it will appear as if the Rocks have their offensive house back in order again (at least until Sept 22 rolls around...)

I think Trinity will win big.

 

Something like, oh

 

THS 63

OC 7

 

The Trinity faithful will rejoice because it will appear as if the Rocks have their offensive house back in order again (at least until Sept 22 rolls around...)

 

 

Don't be so sure about that. We won't really know how much our offense has improved until September 22nd. I will hold off any rejoicing until then.

It will be a good game on Friday.

Colonels- 10

Rocks- 31

I think Trinity will win big.

 

Something like, oh

 

THS 63

OC 7

 

The Trinity faithful will rejoice because it will appear as if the Rocks have their offensive house back in order again (at least until Sept 22 rolls around...)

I don't think many Rock fans will put too much stock in defeating OC at this point. They are a little down and their coach is only in his second year there. Given time I'm sure he will have a more competitive program in the future.

As to your snippy little comment, I'd worry about your own team playing that same team. The Rocks defeated the Tigers the last time they played, how about your team? As a matter of fact the Rocks defeated your team last time out also.:thumb:

I don't think many Rock fans will put too much stock in defeating OC at this point. They are a little down and their coach is only in his second year there. Given time I'm sure he will have a more competitive program in the future.

As to your snippy little comment, I'd worry about your own team playing that same team. The Rocks defeated the Tigers the last time they played, how about your team? As a matter of fact the Rocks defeated your team last time out also.:thumb:

 

 

He shoots he scores! :banana:

If Trinity's D has gotten any better this week then I say Oldham doesn't score.

 

Trinity- 42

The OC- 0

I can't see Oldham County scoring on Coach Bean's defense.

 

Trinity 45 - Oldham County 0

Trinity should win tihs game and more than likely, do it in a pretty convincing fashion. However, I got to see Oldham County earlier in this year and they have some nice athletes. I wouldn't be surprised if they find a seam and make a big play here or there.

 

Rocks 49

Colonels 14

The Trinity faithful will rejoice because it will appear as if the Rocks have their offensive house back in order again (at least until Sept 22 rolls around...)

 

Can we make a rule about Male fans starting T/X flames?

I don't think many Rock fans will put too much stock in defeating OC at this point.

 

We'll see.

 

As to your snippy little comment, I'd worry about your own team playing that same team.

 

We'll see.

We'll see.

 

 

 

We'll see.

 

Gee H, you missed a get chance at a clever post. You could have commented on the last part of my post with "we saw".:sssh: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.