Trinity vs Oldham County Predictions

KWG88

I think Trinity will win big.

Something like, oh

THS 63

OC 7

The Trinity faithful will rejoice because it will appear as if the Rocks have their offensive house back in order again (at least until Sept 22 rolls around...)

I doubt the offense will be clicking by 9/22 and that is ok. Rivalry games are fun, but the important one is in December. Don't get me wrong, I like beating x, but a non-district game early in the season just doesn't compare to the playoffs and title game. If it takes awhile for the Rocks to gel ( as has been the case with our teams lately) so be it. I have some x alum friends that can get you an x t-shirt if you would like one;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have respect for the OC program and see them getting better at a faster pace than U of K. The Rocky's are ready to do a little Balboaing though and I forsee a running clock in my crystal ball. Look for a highlight reel worthy touchdown in the second quarter...., and an unusual safety. The glass ball shows the numbers 3-5-9 but I can't see in what order.

TRINITY should have this game under control. To the point of rejoicing for our offense doing well, I think that the TRINITY coaching staff are doing just fine building a strong foundation with both the offense and defense. We will take each game one at a time and not look down the schedule, it worked last year and it will this year.:thumb: