Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Fans

Featured Replies

I was killing time after going to the Mall St. Matthews yesterday before the UK/UL game and ventured down by the school. I must say that you all have one of the more impressive football facilities that I have ever seen at the high school level. Down here in Corbin, we have a fieldhouse which is on the level of yours and we have a nice field as well. However your stadium, turf, and entrance is absolutely amazing. If Corbin ever decides it's time for a new field, I'll personally send someone up to THS and check things out. I was in awe.

I was killing time after going to the Mall St. Matthews yesterday before the UK/UL game and ventured down by the school. I must say that you all have one of the more impressive football facilities that I have ever seen at the high school level. Down here in Corbin, we have a fieldhouse which is on the level of yours and we have a nice field as well. However your stadium, turf, and entrance is absolutely amazing. If Corbin ever decides it's time for a new field, I'll personally send someone up to THS and check things out. I was in awe.

 

 

Thank you. :ylsuper:

That's really cool of you, thanks.

Thanks Hound ! Wish you could come to a game . We have had about 9,000 at both of our home games this year. (standing room only)

 

Go Redhounds !

It was my first visit to the revamped stadium as well, and I was impressed. Not quite in awe, mostly because of, well, Manual Stadium. But still, it was definitely very nice, and I look forward to future visits if the series continues.

I also came away very impressed with Marshall Field, love the black gate surrounding and the brick looks nice, the lighting is top notch, great stadium overall.

Come on man . Manual Stadium needs some major work. Like lights that let you actually see the field.

Trinity has outstanding facilities.

 

For me, the brick work reminds me of Florida States home field. It is a great place to watch and I am sure, play a football game.

I was killing time after going to the Mall St. Matthews yesterday before the UK/UL game and ventured down by the school. I must say that you all have one of the more impressive football facilities that I have ever seen at the high school level. Down here in Corbin, we have a fieldhouse which is on the level of yours and we have a nice field as well. However your stadium, turf, and entrance is absolutely amazing. If Corbin ever decides it's time for a new field, I'll personally send someone up to THS and check things out. I was in awe.

 

 

Thanks! Now you know why we are soooooo proud of our Team and TRINITY.:thumb:

Nice field.

J-Town High is the closest school to my house but they aren't all that impressive. I know where Male is, but now that I know T is so close, I might have to check out a game in the upcoming weeks.

Trinity has the nicest football complex that I have ever seen for a high school. I can only imagine how nice the one at St. X is going to be to try and "one up" it. Either way, awesome place to watch a game.

Trinity has a very nice complex.....and don't forget how many parents and alumni contributed time, talent and treasure to make it happen...!:thumb:

Come on man . Manual Stadium needs some major work. Like lights that let you actually see the field.

 

When was the last time you were there? Evidently not since the 90's, because that's what a stadium that needs some major work looks like. The past few years have been VERY good to Manual stadium. A lot of major work had been done, and a lot of time, money, and effort from a lot of people has gone into the improvements. As much as that stadium has gone through it's in pretty good shape. Unless we tear the whole place down and rebuild it, it's not going to have the modern classiness of Marshall Stadium, but it's still a landmark in Louisville and one of the better stadiums out there.

 

As far as the lighting goes. I never had a problem and my vision is horrible. I admit it'd be nice if we could get some new lighting but I find it annoying to hear people complain about it like it's oh so awful. It's really not THAT bad.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.