Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity and X Freshmen

Featured Replies

Both should have their first games this Thursday, correct? Where/When/Who?

  • Author

TTT

Trinity plays Manual at Manual Stadium. I guess X plays FC at FC? I wonder if FC's freshman phenom QB will play Thursday and Friday?:lol:

I believe that X already played a freshman game up in Cincy against Moeller.

The Baby Bengals lost their first game in 3 years this past Saturday to Moeller. The score was 56-14 or something to that affect.

 

:thumb:

What a start! Was Moeller that good, or were we that bad?

^ honestly I hope its the latter ;)

^ honestly I hope its the latter ;)

 

Moeller wasn't that much better than us in talent, but they were miles ahead of us in organization and execution. The final score was 54-14 in the worst beating I've ever witnessed being given to an X team. It was a very humbling experience.

Moeller wasn't that much better than us in talent, but they were miles ahead of us in organization and execution. The final score was 54-14 in the worst beating I've ever witnessed being given to an X team. It was a very humbling experience.

 

 

Humbling!!:eek:

Humbling!!:eek:

 

It's in the dictionary...look it up! :sssh:

It's in the dictionary...look it up! :sssh:[/quote

 

 

Now thats the OX that we have all grown to know!

Who is the new Head Freshmen Coach at St. Xavier? I know that Jamie Brown was promoted up the Varsity O-Line.

 

Did this change have any impact on the organization and preparedness??

Does X's frosh play Fern Creek tonight, if so where?

Trinity's frosh play Manual tonight, I believe......

Does X's frosh play Fern Creek tonight, if so where?

 

From The Saint X web site:

8/31/2006 Fern Creek at Fern Creek, 5:30 PM

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.