Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RebelBred

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RebelBred

  1. Great win for the Rebels. Sounded like it was a hard fought battle! Glad to see that Coach French has those boys playing football the right way!
  2. Best of luck on running "Nightmare" I used to love it, I swear!
  3. That it does, but only by like 1/2 mile. I have always considered myself in the "County" when I was there and still to this day:ylsuper:
  4. Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!" But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.
  5. I didnt get to make it down to this game as I had to work. But I listened on the radio and dad said that Boyle defense is back to the days of old when Chuck had the boys swarmin' to the ball on every play. Congrats to the Rebels and Coach French, you are an A+ in my book sir!
  6. I heard, that the AD didnt want to hire any of the canidates that he interviewed...
  7. Anything new on the block in this coaching search.......?
  8. I have heard a couple of names mentioned. Brad Woods, Josh Bertram, and Josh Loughery(sp?)
  9. What are everyones thoughts on the 45th next year? Will Boyle and Danville dominate again or will Lincoln or Garrad step up to the plate? Is there any word on the Lincoln or Garrad coaching situations yet? Lincoln was actually showing some signs of promise as Garrad stayed about the same as they always have. Thoughts.....
  10. Let me rephrase then, All went on to play professional baseball. Round Pick 1994 19 519 Paul Morse P Minnesota Twins 1994 Undrafted(i believe)Troy Trumbo P Colorado Rockies 1998 1 7 Austin Kearns OF Cincinnati Reds (P in HS though) 2001 Undrafted Jon Hooker P Chicago White Sox 2002 1 24 Joe Blanton P Oakland Athletics 2003 16 484 Heath Castle P New York Yankees 2004 1 6 Jeremy Sowers P Cleveland Indians Trumbo died of an unknown infection following winter ball, never actually got to play. Hatz may be able to shine some more light on this than I can.
  11. Joe Blanton, Jon Hooker, Jeremy Brown, Jeremy Sowers, Paul Morse, Troy Trumbo, Heath Castle, Austin Kearns All played against or with, All but one were DI players and 6 went on to play in the majors.
  12. What schools have openings for new coaches?????
  13. Is Frankfort better or worse than last year? I havent heard much about them this year?
  14. My guess is, that is it!
  15. Is it bad that I havent heard of these guys?
  16. Guy flew back to Texas to talk it over with his wife. No decision has been made yet and no timetable has been set for his answer either.
  17. I asked him and he said "who is Hatz?" I then had to explain to him that you were a person on here. He said "Well I hope enjoys making fun of me." To him I said "he most definitely does!"
  18. Now Hatz, dont go there. You know he would at least need three dollars with gas being the way it is!
  19. You cant forget about Josh Bertram and Josh Hamm who both played for Shelton and are now coaching in the H.S. relm.
  20. LC - 54 BC - 7 Perry the starting QB for Boyle has a broken collarbone right?
  21. Wynn Harris who is their pitching coach I believe should be next in line.
  22. Bell County Mercer County Saint Xavier Cincinnati S7aint Xavier Mayfield Glasgow Warren Central Paducah Tilghman Lexington Christian Academy Lincoln County 49
  23. What about Mark Dunn or any of the Dunn family that played over there.
  24. Jacob Tamme - Boyle County

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.