Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel head coach resigns

Featured Replies

Jeremy Brown has resigned as the SL head coach? Does Keith Gilbert, the assistant coach at SL who was a former head coach at North Laurel and just joined the staff last year when an additional assistant coach position was created get the nod? Should be interested.

 

Good luck to Jeremy in his new business opportunity he left for! Good guy and I hope it works out well for him!

Did he teach at the high school, and leave teaching too?

Wynn Harris who is their pitching coach I believe should be next in line.

If Wynne doesn't get it, something is wrong at South Laurel.

Wynn Harris who is their pitching coach I believe should be next in line.

 

Is he GJ's son-in-law?

Is he GJ's son-in-law?

I think he's Steve Wright's son-in-law.

^

and from what I've been told, Harris did the majority of the coaching last season.

Jeremy Brown has resigned as the SL head coach? Does Keith Gilbert, the assistant coach at SL who was a former head coach at North Laurel and just joined the staff last year when an additional assistant coach position was created get the nod? Should be interested.

 

Good luck to Jeremy in his new business opportunity he left for! Good guy and I hope it works out well for him!

What business opportunity did he leave for? I like Jeremy. Harris will probably be the next coach and he will do a great job.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.