Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So, Boyle County...

Featured Replies

Anyone else surprised by them?

 

I could see 3-0, but they have been really impressive in their 3 victories. They are the most impressive 4A team to this point, IMO. Any other opinions?

Not that surprised, French is a defensive minded coach like coach (chuck) smith is....Boyle seems to be a better team with coaches like that...I agree Boyle has been the most impressive team in 4A They've got a good chance to make it to state this year

This team is really playing well right now, It's good to see them having fun and playing as a team. I think if they stay focused all year, They can be in Louisville on that first weekend in December. I'm not surprised, Coach French is awesome, and we also have another wave of good talent coming through. I look for the Rebels to be a factor for the next few years based on our underclassmen.

 

Go Rebels, keep it up and don't let off the throttle.:thumb:

Guy Morriss who???????

This team is really playing well right now, It's good to see them having fun and playing as a team. I think if they stay focused all year, They can be in Louisville on that first weekend in December. I'm not surprised, Coach French is awesome, and we also have another wave of good talent coming through. I look for the Rebels to be a factor for the next few years based on our underclassmen.

 

Go Rebels, keep it up and don't let off the throttle.:thumb:

Which is something the kids from the last few years weren't doing. My nephews played under both Smith and Pardue. When asked, they both said that Coach Smith was intense but fair and they had fun. With Pardue there was no fun and they weren't made to feel like a team. I'm not saying this to harp on Pardue but it seems to me, from everything I am hearing, the kids this year are being coached by a good coach who is also fair and makes them feel like a team.

I think Boyle is the 3rd or 4th best team in the state right now after Trinity, X, and possibly Highlands...

Coach French lives not far from me and he is for certain a class act!!!

Boyle county is very fortunate to have him as a coach and role model for their kids.:thumb::thumb:

Guy Morriss who???????

 

Who's Guy Morriss?? The only name I know is Larry French.

Boyle is back and hunting another title! Nice win.

Coach French is absolutely a CLASS act. French and his entire staff are great coaches. And the young men seem to enjoy playing for them. They may or may not be 4th or 5th in the state but you can be sure he will have them ready come friday night.

This quote came directly from the locker room. Before French "do we have to practice today" After the arrival of French "WE GET TO PRACTICE TODAY"

 

Nothing like fire works in Danville on a friday night.

Coach French is absolutely a CLASS act. French and his entire staff are great coaches. And the young men seem to enjoy playing for them. They may or may not be 4th or 5th in the state but you can be sure he will have them ready come friday night.

This quote came directly from the locker room. Before French "do we have to practice today" After the arrival of French "WE GET TO PRACTICE TODAY"

 

Nothing like fire works in Danville on a friday night.

 

Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!"

 

But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.

Coach Harp of Danville made this quote about the Boyle Co. Defense before the game with Boyle:"quote""Boyle's defense is better now then any of their teams that won those five championships". "end of quote".

 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!":ylsuper:

 

But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.

:thumb:

Which is something the kids from the last few years weren't doing. My nephews played under both Smith and Pardue. When asked, they both said that Coach Smith was intense but fair and they had fun. With Pardue there was no fun and they weren't made to feel like a team. I'm not saying this to harp on Pardue but it seems to me, from everything I am hearing, the kids this year are being coached by a good coach who is also fair and makes them feel like a team.

 

I agree. Alot of good players were just not playing. Several young men in the stands wish they were playing now. French has the players and the Coaches focused and doing the right things. Coaches attidudes have changed too. A wise man said about kids "You don't have to talk down to them, just talk to them" Good job. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ylsuper:

One game at a time, one game at a time.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.