So, Boyle County...

born2reign

This team is really playing well right now, It's good to see them having fun and playing as a team. I think if they stay focused all year, They can be in Louisville on that first weekend in December. I'm not surprised, Coach French is awesome, and we also have another wave of good talent coming through. I look for the Rebels to be a factor for the next few years based on our underclassmen.

Go Rebels, keep it up and don't let off the throttle.:thumb:

This team is really playing well right now, It's good to see them having fun and playing as a team. I think if they stay focused all year, They can be in Louisville on that first weekend in December. I'm not surprised, Coach French is awesome, and we also have another wave of good talent coming through. I look for the Rebels to be a factor for the next few years based on our underclassmen.

Go Rebels, keep it up and don't let off the throttle.:thumb:

Which is something the kids from the last few years weren't doing. My nephews played under both Smith and Pardue. When asked, they both said that Coach Smith was intense but fair and they had fun. With Pardue there was no fun and they weren't made to feel like a team. I'm not saying this to harp on Pardue but it seems to me, from everything I am hearing, the kids this year are being coached by a good coach who is also fair and makes them feel like a team.

Coach French is absolutely a CLASS act. French and his entire staff are great coaches. And the young men seem to enjoy playing for them. They may or may not be 4th or 5th in the state but you can be sure he will have them ready come friday night.

This quote came directly from the locker room. Before French "do we have to practice today" After the arrival of French "WE GET TO PRACTICE TODAY"

Nothing like fire works in Danville on a friday night.

Coach French is absolutely a CLASS act. French and his entire staff are great coaches. And the young men seem to enjoy playing for them. They may or may not be 4th or 5th in the state but you can be sure he will have them ready come friday night.

This quote came directly from the locker room. Before French "do we have to practice today" After the arrival of French "WE GET TO PRACTICE TODAY"

Nothing like fire works in Danville on a friday night.

Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!"

But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.

Coach Harp of Danville made this quote about the Boyle Co. Defense before the game with Boyle:"quote""Boyle's defense is better now then any of their teams that won those five championships". "end of quote".

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!":ylsuper:

But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.

:thumb:

Which is something the kids from the last few years weren't doing. My nephews played under both Smith and Pardue. When asked, they both said that Coach Smith was intense but fair and they had fun. With Pardue there was no fun and they weren't made to feel like a team. I'm not saying this to harp on Pardue but it seems to me, from everything I am hearing, the kids this year are being coached by a good coach who is also fair and makes them feel like a team.

I agree. Alot of good players were just not playing. Several young men in the stands wish they were playing now. French has the players and the Coaches focused and doing the right things. Coaches attidudes have changed too. A wise man said about kids "You don't have to talk down to them, just talk to them" Good job. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ylsuper: